Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess who was in the Park

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guess who was in the Park

    No not him but Roy E Disney around 10 ish saw him on Main Street

  • #2
    lucky.;p
    Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
    http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518


    Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Wow...That must have been pretty cool.
      Visited: DL Dec. 1989, Dec. 1992, Dec. 1995, WDW Jan. 1999, DL March 2001,
      WDW Jan. 2005, DL Jan. 2006, Nov. 2006, Dec. 2012, WDW Feb. 2013
      :love:Got Engaged at the Blue Bayou January 6, 2006! :love:

      Comment


      • #4
        Tonight?! I was just there, I can't believe I missed him!

        Comment


        • #5
          as i stated in my other post he's a good man and still hold true to his family roots.

          Comment


          • #6
            cool

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tedi Bara
              cool
              How close were you to Roy. Could you have spoken to him?
              To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm still suprised that CM Mike hasn't found some reason to revoke his AP...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yay for roy comeing and checking out the park :bow: :bow:
                  ~I Am Finally Just Me~

                  My Youtube Video Blog

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Roy is one great guy. He's going to be successful with that lawsuit of his and Stanley Gold's too - perhaps in more ways than one. :bow: :bow:
                    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Do you suppose Roy puts his pants on the same way we do? I betcha he is a decent human being---I just don't get the hero worship thing.






                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by drnilescrane
                        I'm still suprised that CM Mike hasn't found some reason to revoke his AP...
                        It's safe to assume that Roy has a Silver pass. There is no way that is getting revoked.
                        Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          wow was he swarmed with people? i usually am against going up to celebs to talk because i figure they want to have a fun day with their family alone and whatnot, but id be sooooo tempted with roy.

                          -Lauryn


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ah schucks
                            Do you suppose Roy puts his pants on the same way we do? I betcha he is a decent human being---I just don't get the hero worship thing.
                            Actually, I think he lives in the past a little too much. With respect to animation, for instance, he seems to villainize CGI films, and wants the Company to strictly produce traditionally animation. On the other hand, the Disney Board is a good old boys and girls club, loaded with Eisner cronies. They have mismanaged Disney for far too long, and will continue to do so short of a lawsuit. I am very much behind the lawsuit, if the Company is to change for the better in the long run.
                            To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ride Warrior
                              Actually, I think he lives in the past a little too much. With respect to animation, for instance, he seems to villainize CGI films, and wants the Company to strictly produce traditionally animation.
                              But he is all for keeping strong ties with Pixar. Sounds good to me - Keep Disney the traditional Animation Studio, while letting Pixar do the CG stuff. Best of both worlds, that.
                              Honor those who fall under the sword.
                              But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                I am just glad to hear he is still coming to the park.
                                He deserves to be there anytime he wants.
                                I am not hero worshipping here. His name is Disney, it is his birthright.
                                I think he has the best wishes for Disneyland, and if being from the old generation means he is reluctant to change everything Disney, I think thats fine. It's good to have the old and new ideas together. Not everything new is better either. I love CG, but that doesn't mean I want to see every future Disney project that type of animation.
                                Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Reaver
                                  But he is all for keeping strong ties with Pixar. Sounds good to me - Keep Disney the traditional Animation Studio, while letting Pixar do the CG stuff. Best of both worlds, that.
                                  Nothin' wrong wit dat!
                                  sigpic

                                  This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    That makes me so happy. I'm glad he's not avoiding it like the plague. See, he knows good stuff. It's probably because he wants to recruit Cast Member Matt to take over and he's taking a look at his "resume" by being in the park.
                                    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                                    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                                    I bring the magic!!!
                                    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                                    Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                                    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Reaver
                                      But he is all for keeping strong ties with Pixar. Sounds good to me - Keep Disney the traditional Animation Studio, while letting Pixar do the CG stuff. Best of both worlds, that.
                                      Absolutely, Reaver. With Eisner leaving, and the possibilities of Roy's lawsuit doing some significant good, I'm hoping Pixar will decide to stay on with Disney. It's truely a magical marriage.

                                      Originally posted by travelmom
                                      I am just glad to hear he is still coming to the park.
                                      He deserves to be there anytime he wants.
                                      I am not hero worshipping here. His name is Disney, it is his birthright.
                                      I think he has the best wishes for Disneyland, and if being from the old generation means he is reluctant to change everything Disney, I think thats fine. It's good to have the old and new ideas together. Not everything new is better either. I love CG, but that doesn't mean I want to see every future Disney project that type of animation.
                                      Another excellent point, travelmom. With out the joined efforts and perspectives of Disney's old and new guard, the overall Company vision would become shortsighted in the extreme.
                                      Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-01-2005, 04:55 PM.
                                      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        I would *so* love to meet Roy or Stan in the park. I'd love to shake his hand and thank him for the effort, but I'd especially love to have a conversation with Stan Gold... absolutely fascinating people, both of them!

                                        Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...


                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X