This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 50th Photo Collages

I sent in about 20 pictures and they didn't use one of them.

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
      I sent in about 20 pictures and they didn't use one of them.
      That's weird; word at the time is that they were desperate for them.

Cheers.
      Remember
      What the dormouse said
      Feed your head!

sigpic

You've read it; you can't unread it!

Comment

Yeah we had some in the 20, 000 leagues Collage also, but no way we could see them. Also we had some in the Buzz Collage too. But we had 5 photos used in Toontown, Cinderella, Steamboat Willie, and some over in DCA. And I remember also like Ralfrick said they were still accepting them in January. It's really too bad those who did submit them didn't make it.
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

If we didn't receive email notification, were we to assume ours weren't used? I sent in several early in their request and never received a notice. Sad for me!

Comment

Thanks for starting this thread, PrncssZ. I, too, had photos I submitted photos for collages. Unfortunaly, I was only able to get a photo of one of them (they used all five I sent and four of them were used in one collage). If someone could get a decent close up of the collage at the entrance to the Main Street train (I believe it is on the left to go up the stairs), I would be ever so grateful. We just weren't able to coordinate getting a pic of that one. All are located in the Steamboat Willie collage -

First Photo: Row 9, Column 14, Center Right Quadrant
            Second Photo: Row 3, Column 13, Bottom Left Quadrant
            Third Photo: Row 5, Column 12, Top Right Quadrant
            Fourth Photo: Row 9, Column 15, Center Quadrant

Thanks in advance,
            Greenie

P.S. I may be wrong about where the Steamboat Willie collage is actually located...
            Last edited by Green Mother; 09-12-2006, 08:00 AM.

"Think of a wonderful thought!"

"Any happy little thought?"

Freedom is a word I rarely use without thinking.

Comment

We had about 5 used in different collages. These were one of my favorite parts of the 50th. I love the collages. Such a unique way to let everyone be a part of the celebration. And they look really great. It's a lot of fun to just sit in front of one and look at all the pictures of people. We only found 2 of the 5 of ours that got used. 1 is in Steamboat Willie (good luck on that one) and the other is in 20K Leagues under the sea. Another good luck finding it.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

The collages are coming down.

Steamboat Willie is behind tarps

The Haunted Mansion one has been removed, including the stand.

The two on the Golden Horseshow (Woody and Jessie) have also been removed.
                Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Errrrrr, that totally bums me out! I just never thought of asking anyone here till this morning. Oh well, thanks for the info Darkbeer.

BTW, just wanted to say to you that we have been fans of your "photo work" for some time, thanks for that.

Greenie

"Think of a wonderful thought!"

"Any happy little thought?"

Freedom is a word I rarely use without thinking.

Comment

I did take a lot of photos back in May of 2005, go back to my "Theme Parks - 2005" and take a look, you might find what you want.
                    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                      The collages are coming down.

Steamboat Willie is behind tarps

The Haunted Mansion one has been removed, including the stand.

The two on the Golden Horseshow (Woody and Jessie) have also been removed.
                      I really enjoyed these. Even if my pics weren't used.
                      Last edited by clara; 09-13-2006, 12:08 PM.

Ta Da!

Comment

Thanks for the update Darkbeer. I've just been too shy to ask anyone about this before.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X