Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

50th Photo Collages

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50th Photo Collages

I was not able to make it to Disneyland for the 50th. I had entered pictures to be in the photo collages and some of them made it. I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of any photo collages, if they could post them here so I can at least say I saw the photo collage. I know I have photos in The Muppets, Stitch, Steamboat Willie, A Bugs Life, and Monsters Inc. Thank you so much.

Re: 50th Photo Collages

I have some pics from last year that I have yet to develop. When I do develope them ill post them here. The advantage of the pics being older is they were taken before july '05 so the collages are brand spanking new. Give me a few days to get them developed and ill post them. About to leave on a business trip and will be back on the 15th

Comment

I've got some, let me check.
      sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

here's what i have :

im in this one too !!!

i hope they help

Comment

Those are awesome, thanks Aniko. Thanks to the others too for the help. Does anyone have a closer pic of Steamboat Willie? On the email I received about my pictures it says that my photos are in the Center Quadrant, Bottom Left Quadrant and the Bottom Right Quadrant. Thanks again. You guys are awesome.

Comment

I have more
            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Sorry I took this one a little to close. It's the Small World collage.

Comment

Originally posted by PrncssZ View Post
                  Those are awesome, thanks Aniko. Thanks to the others too for the help. Does anyone have a closer pic of Steamboat Willie? On the email I received about my pictures it says that my photos are in the Center Quadrant, Bottom Left Quadrant and the Bottom Right Quadrant. Thanks again. You guys are awesome.
                  http://www.rze51.smugmug.com/gallery/521281

I have a bunch... you have to look for them... i think that they are in the folders from the 50th celebration in may 05
                  So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Comment

That's what I have for now. I have more stored away on my laptop, so I will look and see what I can bring up, unless someone posts the others.

Comment

You guys are awesome. Thanks!

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Alchimedes; 09-10-2006, 07:38 PM.

Comment

My fiance and I got notification that our pics had been used in two collages. A very nice person from this board was kind enough to take a close up pic of the exact spot our official notification stated our pictures would be located. Our pictures, of course, were nowhere to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Constance Gracey View Post
                              My fiance and I got notification that our pics had been used in two collages. A very nice person from this board was kind enough to take a close up pic of the exact spot our official notification stated our pictures would be located. Our pictures, of course, were nowhere to be found.
                              They are probably there, but just not quite in that exact spot. The coordinates only seem to get you into the general vicinty of the photo. I have a photo that was used in a few of the murals and still had a hard time finding them even with the coordinates.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X