X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PrncssZ
    replied
    Re: 50th Photo Collages

Thanks for the update Darkbeer. I've just been too shy to ask anyone about this before.

Leave a comment:

• clara
    replied

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
    The collages are coming down.

Steamboat Willie is behind tarps

The Haunted Mansion one has been removed, including the stand.

The two on the Golden Horseshow (Woody and Jessie) have also been removed.
    I really enjoyed these. Even if my pics weren't used.
    Last edited by clara; 09-13-2006, 12:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Darkbeer
    replied

I did take a lot of photos back in May of 2005, go back to my "Theme Parks - 2005" and take a look, you might find what you want.

Leave a comment:

• Green Mother
    replied

Errrrrr, that totally bums me out! I just never thought of asking anyone here till this morning. Oh well, thanks for the info Darkbeer.

BTW, just wanted to say to you that we have been fans of your "photo work" for some time, thanks for that.

Greenie

Leave a comment:

• Darkbeer
    replied

The collages are coming down.

Steamboat Willie is behind tarps

The Haunted Mansion one has been removed, including the stand.

The two on the Golden Horseshow (Woody and Jessie) have also been removed.

Leave a comment:

• mycroft16
    replied

We had about 5 used in different collages. These were one of my favorite parts of the 50th. I love the collages. Such a unique way to let everyone be a part of the celebration. And they look really great. It's a lot of fun to just sit in front of one and look at all the pictures of people. We only found 2 of the 5 of ours that got used. 1 is in Steamboat Willie (good luck on that one) and the other is in 20K Leagues under the sea. Another good luck finding it.

Leave a comment:

• Green Mother
    replied

Thanks for starting this thread, PrncssZ. I, too, had photos I submitted photos for collages. Unfortunaly, I was only able to get a photo of one of them (they used all five I sent and four of them were used in one collage). If someone could get a decent close up of the collage at the entrance to the Main Street train (I believe it is on the left to go up the stairs), I would be ever so grateful. We just weren't able to coordinate getting a pic of that one. All are located in the Steamboat Willie collage -

First Photo: Row 9, Column 14, Center Right Quadrant
    Second Photo: Row 3, Column 13, Bottom Left Quadrant
    Third Photo: Row 5, Column 12, Top Right Quadrant
    Fourth Photo: Row 9, Column 15, Center Quadrant

Thanks in advance,
    Greenie

P.S. I may be wrong about where the Steamboat Willie collage is actually located...
    Last edited by Green Mother; 09-12-2006, 08:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tinkerbell
    replied

If we didn't receive email notification, were we to assume ours weren't used? I sent in several early in their request and never received a notice. Sad for me!

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied

Yeah we had some in the 20, 000 leagues Collage also, but no way we could see them. Also we had some in the Buzz Collage too. But we had 5 photos used in Toontown, Cinderella, Steamboat Willie, and some over in DCA. And I remember also like Ralfrick said they were still accepting them in January. It's really too bad those who did submit them didn't make it.

Leave a comment:

• ralfrick
    replied

Originally posted by claribella View Post
    I sent in about 20 pictures and they didn't use one of them.
    That's weird; word at the time is that they were desperate for them.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• clara
    replied

I sent in about 20 pictures and they didn't use one of them.

Leave a comment:

• ralfrick
    replied

We were unable to see ours on Steamboat Willie due to the lack of a ladder and binoculars. We were supposedly in a 20K collage, which presumeably disappeared with the sub lagoon construction because I couldn't even find that one.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Capt Hook
    replied

I've seen all of them but the Kermit and Piggy. Were are the locade at?

Leave a comment:

• Baloo
    replied

some of those pictures are small and hard to see unless you se them in person

Leave a comment:

• PanTheMan
    replied

Originally posted by TicTocDragon View Post

YEAH!!!!!! And We happen to be in both of these!!!! And Piggy and Kermit, and Steamboat Willy!

What will they do with these? Auction them off is my guess? How long will they be up for? anyone know?

Leave a comment:

• Skippy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Skippy
    replied

Originally posted by Lady Constance Gracey View Post
    My fiance and I got notification that our pics had been used in two collages. A very nice person from this board was kind enough to take a close up pic of the exact spot our official notification stated our pictures would be located. Our pictures, of course, were nowhere to be found.
    They are probably there, but just not quite in that exact spot. The coordinates only seem to get you into the general vicinty of the photo. I have a photo that was used in a few of the murals and still had a hard time finding them even with the coordinates.

Leave a comment:

• Lady Constance Gracey
    replied

My fiance and I got notification that our pics had been used in two collages. A very nice person from this board was kind enough to take a close up pic of the exact spot our official notification stated our pictures would be located. Our pictures, of course, were nowhere to be found.

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied

Last edited by Alchimedes; 09-10-2006, 06:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X