This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Melonballer's Disneyland Trip Planning Journal

Well I just made a PS arrangement for Ariel's Grotto on the 14th. So I will probably spend my morning over at DCA that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
      I'm not really sure what I am looking for, but I would like it to be something exclusive to that location. If we can get it for her at the store in the Tacoma Mall, there is not much reason to get it at DL and have to haul it back here. Thanks for the info though.

Well I went to the Tacoma Mall Build-a-Bear and saw what they have, so I should be able to tell what is exclusive to the Downtown Disney Location. Of course most items that are will probably be marked. Tomorrow I got to get a lunch PS for Blue Bayou for later in the week, like the 16th or 17th.

Comment

Ok, Well after reading Al's latest articel I'm going to make doubly sure taht I visit Tom Sawyer Island. While the changes may not happen, I want ot be sure I see it the way it is, in case they do occur. I've never gone out to TSI, so it is something I have to do.

Comment

I just realized today that I only have 3 weeks until I go. I have been imagining the trip down, which in my mind will be on time, smooth, and constantly moving. In other words, no traffic, no delays. One cool thing about my trip is my friends from San Diego are going to come visit me and take me to San Diego for a day. It should be fun. I haven't decided if I am going to make any more PSs. Luckilly I have a lot to do between now and then to keep me busy.

Comment

I just got all my park media, vouchers, coupons, and assorted cool stuff in the mail today. Its really starting to hit home thaat I am going. Luckily I have a lot of things to do to occupy my mind so I am not just sitting there watching the clock until I go.

Comment

I leave in 4 days. I'm starting to get like that kid in the WDW commercial who is too excited to sleep. I just found out that some relatives may be going to Disneyland next week. They have no idea that I am going. I would love to really surprise them there. First thing is first, I need to verify the intellegence and then gather some more. If they are going to be there then its "Operation: Surprise the Heck out of my Cousins"!

Comment

That could be really fun!! Are they Dis-nerds like us or the type that would love to have their cousin give them tips - like where to sit for best viewing of the (insert date of surprise) parade? And then either you are there before them or you come upon them after you see they are there and say slyly "is this seat taken?"

Have fun and take lots of pictures and eat lots of good food and all that other fun stuff!!
                I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
                  That could be really fun!! Are they Dis-nerds like us or the type that would love to have their cousin give them tips - like where to sit for best viewing of the (insert date of surprise) parade? And then either you are there before them or you come upon them after you see they are there and say slyly "is this seat taken?"

Have fun and take lots of pictures and eat lots of good food and all that other fun stuff!!
                  They have been going to Disneyland for many years. My second trip to WDW was with them. I was telling them about the trip I had been on the year before and they have a timeshare there and were going there a few months later. I got to go and I only had to pay for airfare and park tickets. My cousins are Disney nerds, not on my level, but pretty high. My youngest cousin in that family has eaten in Club 33. So they know where to sit and how to get around the park. However, I am a very sneaky person and I can find a needle in a haystack. If I can find out if, when, and who is going I can find them. I'd love to do something really crazy to surprise them, like be on the Jungle cruise boat as it arrives at the loading dock, but that would be hard. Even something simple might rock. I told one of the cousins, that I was going to be there (she is in Michigan so she will not be), and she has agreed to help gather info for me

These realtives live in Northern California so I get to see them at best once a year. I just found out today they are coming for Thanksgiving. So even if they are not going to be there, I'll get to see them soon.

Comment

Wheeeee! Disneyland is upon us!!

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by Missviolet View Post
                      Wheeeee! Disneyland is upon us!!

No kidding. I love watching your Dragonfly get closer to its destination.

Comment

Whoot!

OUR destination!!

I am SO ready for a churro. *sighs dreamily*

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

Can't wait to meet everyone!! Hard to believe that I leave work at noon today, drive to Indy to spend the night with my son, who will take me to the airport in the a.m. California Here I Come!! And, only five short days until I see the Mouse...it has been a year...too long!!

Have a safe trip and I will see you at the HM 6:30 on the 14th!!
                          Sharon
                          Next Trip - Nov. 13-19 2011

Comment

I did find out that my Aunt and Uncle will be in DL on the 18th. I am not sure about cousins, but it is likely. I'm gathering more intel. Operation: Surprise Relatives is a go!

Comment

My life is a Disney commercial right now. I am too exctied to sleep. I feel asleep for an hour or so, then woke with a start and could not fall back to sleep. Ive been up since midnight. I have to get up in about 30 minsutes. I think I am gonna call it a lost cause and just stay up. Its not like I have not stayed up for over 30 hours before. I was up for 31 hours last tiem I went to WDW.

Comment

I'm back. I got a ton of photos to go thorugh, but ecpect a trip report soon. Hakuna Makarla, I honored your request and have enough pcitures to amke your head spin. I had a great time and it was great meeting everyone. I also have 24,241 micechat posts to look at.

Comment

Looking forward to a report of your trip, and the photos you choose to post.
                                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X