Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tell me all the happenings in October please

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tell me all the happenings in October please

    I have never been there in october, its always been my dream to see the parks during this time. Whats begins to happen the first week of October, and is the park decorated by the first week? , is the haunted mansion all decked out and is the theming different? please, tell me all about what begins to happen in october thanks

  • #2
    Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

    First of all, my birthday is in October.

    Nothing else really matters.
    sigpic

    This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

      I'm super excited. I'll be there the 1st weekend in October with alot of the DMCA to show our support during Gay Days!! Can't wait!!

      http://www.gayday2.com/html/home.html

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

        the haunted mansion is recreated to be like the nightmare before christmas...

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

          Deluze AP's have all of October free for there pass.

          W00t!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

            There are a lot of things happening in October. As mentioned above Gay Days are the 6th, 7th, and 8th. There is a charity walk on the 8th, and Mickeys Halloween Trick or Treat runs in DCA throughout Oct. on the weekends.

            As far as the park they will have their Halloween/Fall decorations up by then and we can't wait. The Haunted Mansion becomes Nightmare Before Christmas. The DL website has said that Mickey and Friends will be dressed in costumes as well as the addition of some Villian characters throughout the park.

            The weather is great in October and if you can go during the week the crowds are usually pretty tolerable. The hours are shortened, but with short lines on all of the E ticket rides it really doesn't affect it that much.

            Major Ride Closures:
            The Matterhorn
            Screamin'
            The Monorail

            I hope this helps!
            Foolish Mortal
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

              Originally posted by MTNGIRL View Post
              I'm super excited. I'll be there the 1st weekend in October with alot of the DMCA to show our support during Gay Days!! Can't wait!!

              http://www.gayday2.com/html/home.html
              Since a lot of the Lady belles will also be there then maybe we will see you there

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

                Originally posted by doombuggy driver View Post
                There are a lot of things happening in October. As mentioned above Gay Days are the 6th, 7th, and 8th. There is a charity walk on the 8th, and Mickeys Halloween Trick or Treat runs in DCA throughout Oct. on the weekends.

                As far as the park they will have their Halloween/Fall decorations up by then and we can't wait. The Haunted Mansion becomes Nightmare Before Christmas. The DL website has said that Mickey and Friends will be dressed in costumes as well as the addition of some Villian characters throughout the park.

                The weather is great in October and if you can go during the week the crowds are usually pretty tolerable. The hours are shortened, but with short lines on all of the E ticket rides it really doesn't affect it that much.

                Major Ride Closures:
                The Matterhorn
                Screamin'
                The Monorail

                I hope this helps!
                thank you sounds so awsome. I did not see screaming down on the web site, in fact it said only the lady buggys were down darn, and screaming is one of my favorites

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

                  Don't fret!

                  Screamin' is only closed for a couple of days. Oct 10-13 or something like that. They are probably doing some ride maintenance.
                  Foolish Mortal
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

                    And don't forget - 10/1 starts the Year of a Million Dreams and you could be the big winner of a churro - or maybe a night's stay at a DL hotel theme room!

                    :thumbup:
                    sigpicMinnietoo

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

                      Originally posted by doombuggy driver View Post
                      Don't fret!

                      Screamin' is only closed for a couple of days. Oct 10-13 or something like that. They are probably doing some ride maintenance.
                      woooooo hooooo thank you!! I am so happy about going in October, this is going to be awsome!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

                        When are you going to be there? Didn't you just go?! You lucky dog!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

                          Originally posted by minnietoo View Post
                          And don't forget - 10/1 starts the Year of a Million Dreams and you could be the big winner of a churro - or maybe a night's stay at a DL hotel theme room!

                          :thumbup:
                          whats all this about?? tell me more please!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

                            Originally posted by awesomemama View Post
                            When are you going to be there? Didn't you just go?! You lucky dog!
                            I am praying to go the first week of October, this is a dream come true, !!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

                              Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                              whats all this about?? tell me more please!!!!!!
                              http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/index
                              sigpicMinnietoo

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

                                KARLA IS COMMING BACK!!!!! :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea:

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

                                  Don't forget on Sunday October 1st, we'll have a meet at The Hub at 12 noon. It should be alot of fun since the Gumball Rally and MiceQuest will have happened the day before on Saturday, September 30th.
                                  There should be quite a few of MiceChatters there as well.
                                  Charlie :wave:
                                  MiceChat User #1037

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

                                    Originally posted by StitchTT6 View Post
                                    KARLA IS COMMING BACK!!!!! :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea:
                                    :lol: your a hoot girl!! :lmao:

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

                                      Originally posted by Circarama View Post
                                      Don't forget on Sunday October 1st, we'll have a meet at The Hub at 12 noon. It should be alot of fun since the Gumball Rally and MiceQuest will have happened the day before on Saturday, September 30th.
                                      There should be quite a few of MiceChatters there as well.
                                      your right. I can not wait for this event, this sounds so cool. I wish I was going to be there during this event but I will be here rooting for you all.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

                                        will mr Lincoln be back in his rightful place?? i so want to see this again !

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X