X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
    I am praying to go the first week of October, this is a dream come true, !!
    Where will Macarena be that week?

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
      will mr Lincoln be back in his rightful place?? i so want to see this again !
      A very Iffy 2007 return,maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleTheodore View Post
        Where will Macarena be that week?
        not sure, I will have to go look

Comment

Originally posted by UncleTheodore View Post
          A very Iffy 2007 return,maybe.
          darn, I really like mr lincoln my kids loved it to.

Comment

Remember that October is the new HALLOWEENTIME celebration! Since it is new, I am not sure all of the events. October and November have traditionally been OFF-season. Now with the Halloween events, it should be a great time to go! All the decorations for fall should be out, weather good, and lines short.

Comment

Thursday and Friday, Oct 12 & 13, all public schools (k-12) in Utah are closed. Many families from Utah travel to DL for the long four-day weekend.
              Jeff made me famous!
              From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by MTNGIRL View Post
                I'm super excited. I'll be there the 1st weekend in October with alot of the DMCA to show our support during Gay Days!! Can't wait!!

http://www.gayday2.com/html/home.html
                We are going to have so much fun! Gay Days is a standing tradition amongst the DMCA members, even predates there being an actual DMCA. This is one of a handful of regular DL meets for the DMCA.

We have been planning this for months!
                Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

A CM told me Friday night that the Steve Martin video will continue at the Opera House for another year, then she thinks Mr. Lincoln may return. So, indeed it is iffy.

Comment

i hope you'll be there the 9th... that's the day I fly in!!!! we could meet for dinner!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
                    Originally Posted by MWalton
                    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

I'll be there representing with the DMCA, just like always! Well, I only have attended once and that was last year, but it was SO much fun and I can't wait to see everyone again. Even better, I won't have a kid in tow this time so I can enjoy myself a bit more.

When exactly are you going, Karla? For Gay Days weekend? When do you get to town and leave? (Did you already say all this?) I'm just so ready to see everyone, I can hardly wait!

Comment

Originally posted by All Aglow View Post
                        I'll be there representing with the DMCA, just like always! Well, I only have attended once and that was last year, but it was SO much fun and I can't wait to see everyone again. Even better, I won't have a kid in tow this time so I can enjoy myself a bit more.

When exactly are you going, Karla? For Gay Days weekend? When do you get to town and leave? (Did you already say all this?) I'm just so ready to see everyone, I can hardly wait!
                        I am going to be there during gay days to ! I will i am sure I will see a lot of you there, but do not want to interupt anything as I know this is your big DMCA party so if we meet maybe it will be at the cove. do you all have a set place to meet and party at? Anne and I and Scubabe, and matt and Michelle will be down there for three days , also Stitchlvr is coming with friends. This was a suprise gift from Anne, i am beside my self about it !! I have to go find my park tickets, and pack! ( I know its early but I am to to excited!!! )
                        I can not wait to see all the DMCA's trip report, it should be the meet of the year!!

Comment

I'll be there! I don't miss Gay Days Weekend
                          (My avatar is from GayDays 2004 it's ALWAYS that much fun :clap: )

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by JiminyCricketFan View Post
                            Remember that October is the new HALLOWEENTIME celebration! Since it is new, I am not sure all of the events. October and November have traditionally been OFF-season. Now with the Halloween events, it should be a great time to go! All the decorations for fall should be out, weather good, and lines short.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...=halloweentime
                            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

wooooooooooo hooooooooooooo looks like so much fun!!! thanks AliasD for posting that

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X