This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell me all the happenings in October please

I have never been there in october, its always been my dream to see the parks during this time. Whats begins to happen the first week of October, and is the park decorated by the first week? , is the haunted mansion all decked out and is the theming different? please, tell me all about what begins to happen in october thanks

Re: tell me all the happenings in October please

First of all, my birthday is in October.

Nothing else really matters.
    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I'm super excited. I'll be there the 1st weekend in October with alot of the DMCA to show our support during Gay Days!! Can't wait!!

http://www.gayday2.com/html/home.html

Comment

the haunted mansion is recreated to be like the nightmare before christmas...

Comment

Deluze AP's have all of October free for there pass.

W00t!

Comment

There are a lot of things happening in October. As mentioned above Gay Days are the 6th, 7th, and 8th. There is a charity walk on the 8th, and Mickeys Halloween Trick or Treat runs in DCA throughout Oct. on the weekends.

As far as the park they will have their Halloween/Fall decorations up by then and we can't wait. The Haunted Mansion becomes Nightmare Before Christmas. The DL website has said that Mickey and Friends will be dressed in costumes as well as the addition of some Villian characters throughout the park.

The weather is great in October and if you can go during the week the crowds are usually pretty tolerable. The hours are shortened, but with short lines on all of the E ticket rides it really doesn't affect it that much.

Major Ride Closures:
            The Matterhorn
            Screamin'
            The Monorail

I hope this helps!
            Foolish Mortal
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MTNGIRL View Post
              I'm super excited. I'll be there the 1st weekend in October with alot of the DMCA to show our support during Gay Days!! Can't wait!!

http://www.gayday2.com/html/home.html
              Since a lot of the Lady belles will also be there then maybe we will see you there

Comment

Originally posted by doombuggy driver View Post
                There are a lot of things happening in October. As mentioned above Gay Days are the 6th, 7th, and 8th. There is a charity walk on the 8th, and Mickeys Halloween Trick or Treat runs in DCA throughout Oct. on the weekends.

As far as the park they will have their Halloween/Fall decorations up by then and we can't wait. The Haunted Mansion becomes Nightmare Before Christmas. The DL website has said that Mickey and Friends will be dressed in costumes as well as the addition of some Villian characters throughout the park.

The weather is great in October and if you can go during the week the crowds are usually pretty tolerable. The hours are shortened, but with short lines on all of the E ticket rides it really doesn't affect it that much.

Major Ride Closures:
                The Matterhorn
                Screamin'
                The Monorail

I hope this helps!
                thank you sounds so awsome. I did not see screaming down on the web site, in fact it said only the lady buggys were down darn, and screaming is one of my favorites

Comment

Don't fret!

Screamin' is only closed for a couple of days. Oct 10-13 or something like that. They are probably doing some ride maintenance.
                  Foolish Mortal
                  sigpic

Comment

And don't forget - 10/1 starts the Year of a Million Dreams and you could be the big winner of a churro - or maybe a night's stay at a DL hotel theme room!

:thumbup:
                    sigpicMinnietoo

Comment

Originally posted by doombuggy driver View Post
                      Don't fret!

Screamin' is only closed for a couple of days. Oct 10-13 or something like that. They are probably doing some ride maintenance.
                      woooooo hooooo thank you!! I am so happy about going in October, this is going to be awsome!

Comment

When are you going to be there? Didn't you just go?! You lucky dog!

Comment

Originally posted by minnietoo View Post
                          And don't forget - 10/1 starts the Year of a Million Dreams and you could be the big winner of a churro - or maybe a night's stay at a DL hotel theme room!

:thumbup:
                          whats all this about?? tell me more please!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by awesomemama View Post
                            When are you going to be there? Didn't you just go?! You lucky dog!
                            I am praying to go the first week of October, this is a dream come true, !!

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                              whats all this about?? tell me more please!!!!!!
                              http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/index
                              sigpicMinnietoo

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X