This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Not So Good Smells Of Disneyland

Of Course we can all remember the great smells of the popcorn and candy at Disneyland but last night I had a different experience. As I was about to board potc I could smell the wonderful smell of the pirates water. Everything seemed wonderful and the boat began to leave the dock. Then suddenly something was wrong. To say it was simple B.O. would be an understatement. This was clothing that simply had not been cleaned in at least six months. In any other instance this would not be a big deal just move away from the individuals, but I was trapped on a boat ride from Hell. I held my breath the best I could but my girlfriend and I were gagging most the ride. I understand that at Disneyland there is thousands of people and let's face it not everyone is gonna be wearing deoderant and hey we have all had a bad day, but I'm telling you this was nasty. It ruined the whole ride and I had to refrain myself from saying something. Has anyone else had an experience like this?

Re: The Not So Good Smells Of Disneyland

Hmm well if we are talking about POTC, I've smelled the reefer on that ride...meaning SOMEONE was smoking it either in the boat in front or behind me.

I mentioned it to a CM at the end of the ride and believe the perputuator was caught and taken to the Disney Dragon for feeding.

Comment

bad smells?...ok the bathrooms, the river during fanatasmic, the churro cart smell and the worst smell of all is when the matterhorn went down for rehad. It reeked all through that area.

then there is the BO and people farting in line....people are sick and gross....oh, and the worst is that dirty kid smell...yuck..

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
        bad smells?...ok the bathrooms, the river during fanatasmic, the churro cart smell and the worst smell of all is when the matterhorn went down for rehad. It reeked all through that area.

then there is the BO and people farting in line....people are sick and gross....oh, and the worst is that dirty kid smell...yuck..
        What exactly is a dirty kid smell?
        "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Comment

The worst smell ever was in the bathroom between the Frontierland entrance and Adventureland. Somebody must have ate something really bad because it freak smelt horrible! Even the janitor busted out a few cans of Lysol and was spraying like mad heck!

Comment

Judging by the majority of your posts that I've read on this site

A. You hate the majority of the people in the park
            B. You hate the majority of the areas in the park
            C. You hate the majority of the smells in the park

Which begs the question....why do you even go to the park?
            What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post
              Judging by the majority of your posts that I've read on this site

A. You hate the majority of the people in the park
              B. You hate the majority of the areas in the park
              C. You hate the majority of the smells in the park

Which begs the question....why do you even go to the park?
              I was thinking the same thing.
              "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Comment

:lmao: Oh man you make me laugh so hard. you are so funny Tracy. I can not wait to see you!!

Comment

Originally posted by tbminnie View Post
                  What exactly is a dirty kid smell?
                  :lmao: did you see that move hocus pocus..... the whitch smelled children :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
                    The worst smell ever was in the bathroom between the Frontierland entrance and Adventureland. Somebody must have ate something really bad because it freak smelt horrible! Even the janitor busted out a few cans of Lysol and was spraying like mad heck!
                    I am sorry, I had beans and frnaks for lunch that day

:lol:

Comment

Burnt coffee smell in DCA entrance. Uck. That's about it that is directly related to DLR. The rest would just be people smells - protein spills come first to mind.

Oh, and good question, Tui.

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                        :lmao: did you see that move hocus pocus..... the whitch smelled children :lol:
                        Nope. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

you have got to rent this movie. its adorable. it has beth midler in it, and she is the main whitch. She and her sisters are lookng for kids. its a funny movie. rent it you will see

Comment

The smell of Indy is horrible.

Sounded like a Butt Granade went off in the queue.

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                              you have got to rent this movie. its adorable. it has beth midler in it, and she is the main whitch. She and her sisters are lookng for kids. its a funny movie. rent it you will see
                              I will have to check it out.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X