This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great customer service at Storyteller's

Despite my near death experience on Sun Wheel. We had a great beginning to the day yest. We ate breakfast at Storyteller's (to see Chip n Dale) - I had some questions about the nutritional information of the food - and the waitress had the chef come out and answer my questions. What a nice man! he answered all of my questions so I could order the food that worked for my diet. The waitress was very attentive and called us by name - and helped us get Chip n Dale together at our table for a group photo. Chip n Dale were so fun! and great interaction.

Kudos to Maria (waitress), Chef Ralph and Chip n' Dale.

I am going back today and will fill out complement cards (was too sick yest. had to leave before we got to main street).
    sigpicMinnietoo

Re: Great customer service at Storyteller's

This has always been my favorite at the DLR. Sure you have the Napa Rose, vineyard room and the BB near POTC. This one is the one you can always get into and the service is excellent and the food is awesome. I love how it looks very classy on the inside. The tables are always dressed very nice.
    Jason

Comment

It's good to hear you had a nice visit to StoryTeller's. It's so fun. The Ranger we had one time was just hilarious, with Chip and Dale beside him. Breakfast was served quickly.
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Minnietoo, we had a wonderful time when we went thee to. we also went back the last day we were there and had the most awsome service. they such nice people there

Comment

Storytellers is great but there aren't any characters at night which is sad, that's the only time I've eaten there!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X