This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DisneyLand Cemetary

I have read there are 2 Disney artist buried on TSI (dont know about coffins but I think they are were ashes) Does anyone know the truth to this? Since we can not get near the Fort anymore. My memories of the Fort are from the 1970's and I havent been over to TSI in a while. Are these graves marked and are they near the fort or in the fort. I may have to reread Mice Tales. Is there any one else buried in DisneyLand. I know people try to dump ashes in the planters near HM.
    Jason

Re: DisneyLand Cemetary

I don't know (or have never heard) about Disney artists buried at Tom Sawyer Island, but there is a small cemetery outside the fort gates that you can walk up to and around. In fact, there's a nice little bench under a tree that faces this cemetery. The names are like those of the Haunted Mansion. It could be they're tributes to Disney employees...

If you're ever there check it out! It's just as fun as a grown-up!

Comment

I'll try and check it out on the 20th.
      What time is the 3 o'clock parade?

http://www.myspace.com/pduliere

Comment

No one is layed to rest anywhere in any of the parks. They have some grave plots out back of the fort for show but no one is under the dirt. As far as ashes, that could happen any place. But DIsney says no to it.

J
        Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Me and a buddy grabbed some small spades backstage and dug up lots of dirt out there but have not yet fond anything but rusted conduit and an old mickey mouse wristwatch. I went deeper (8foot holes) with a little blasting with m80s too. The ducks don't like it much. You can cover up the noise if you do it when the columbia fires the deck gun or the mark blows the whistle. pretty messy stuff and the security boys thought a gas main blew. we beat it.
          "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

I know people have thrown their childrens ashes around the park...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X