This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Frogberto, no frogs today just a Turtle

So I was waiting near BTMRR and this is what I saw today, I've seen Koi fish before but never a little turtle.

Re: Sorry Frogberto, no frogs today just a Turtle

Don't you just love the turtle! There's also crawfish that attack eachother in that same pond. Yup yup!
    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Very cool Snorkel! That is surprising.
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Oh man, I can not wait to see these. wow, totally cool!

Comment

Anyone ever notice how turtles end up in the forest scenes in early Disney movies? Now I understand why.

Comment

I love all the "wildlife" in Disneyland. Come on, does it get much cuter than baby ducks?

Comment

wow look at all those fish! do they get very big there? or do the ducks eat them all. and do they have a hatchery some where close by to stock the pond?

Comment

I love it when baby gators find their way into Magic Kingdom.

I have a pic of it somewhere... hopefully, it's not lost on the dead drive, which it probably is.
                -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by LlamaLover View Post
                  I love all the "wildlife" in Disneyland. Come on, does it get much cuter than baby ducks?
                  It's even better when some bird swoops down and snatches up a baby duck right in front of some poor kid.

Used to happen all the time when I worked Storybookland. Natural Geographic: Disney Style.
                  �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink View Post
                    It's even better when some bird swoops down and snatches up a baby duck right in front of some poor kid.

Used to happen all the time when I worked Storybookland. Natural Geographic: Disney Style.
                    Get out! Are you serious?!?! Wow, talk about bad show!

Comment

Here is some video I took also of the little turtle(click on the pic below to start)..And no it was not me or my group that feed the animals popcorn and fries. I think that is so wrong.

Last edited by snorkeld; 09-10-2006, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Awwww, he looks so cute paddling around in the water!

Comment

I took pictures of that same turtle on Labor Day! Wow. Little turtle is famous now!
                          Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                          Words hurt.

Comment

Boy between the turtles, cats and crawfish I have alot of animals to look for this Nov.

Comment

This is great! I finally saw the crawfish a few months ago, and now I see them every trip. I'm still in the park (they just closed), but today I hot more frog pics from Snow Whites Grotto, Splash Mountain, and even the elusive new Pirates of the Caribbean frogs!

Thanks for thinking of me -- I love the turtle!

Comment

Oh my gosh!!!
                                I must see this turtle!!
                                Good morning, son
                                In twenty years from now
                                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                                And I can tell you 'bout today
                                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                                It was pain
                                Sunny days and rain
                                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
                                  This is great! I finally saw the crawfish a few months ago, and now I see them every trip. I'm still in the park (they just closed), but today I hot more frog pics from Snow Whites Grotto, Splash Mountain, and even the elusive new Pirates of the Caribbean frogs!

Thanks for thinking of me -- I love the turtle!
                                  Okay I have been patient and still no updates to your frog sighting thread. I must see these new pirate frogs!

Comment

I know - they're in my camera, and it will probably be another day before I can get them uploaded (I'm having computer problems is the short story). But there are several different color small "tree frogs" with black and orange, black and green, and black and yellow patterns. I can't believe that I never noticed that before until Barfownz mentioned something - can't wait to show these off!

Comment

What an awesomely adorable turtle! Thanks for the pics!

Comment

what? there is frogs ,live frogs in disneyland. ok froggy I got to see these to oh and I would love to see the crawfish

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X