Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cbj Where?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cbj Where?

    If CBJ would return where would you want it to be? Are there any plans for CBJ or a new version of the bears for DCA at this time?
    84
    In the Original Spot
    39.29%
    33
    DCA
    42.86%
    36
    Nowhere
    5.95%
    5
    Frontierland
    11.90%
    10
    Last edited by Walt Jr.; 11-25-2006, 06:21 PM.
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

    And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

  • #2
    Re: Cbj Where?

    Some where close to where it was.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Cbj Where?

      DCA's Redwood Creek Challenge Trail area
      IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Cbj Where?

        Nestled between Splash and the Poohs Corner store. Make it and underground theater. You enter where Splash exits and go underground like in a tunnel or mountain.


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Cbj Where?

          Originally posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
          Nestled between Splash and the Poohs Corner store. Make it and underground theater. You enter where Splash exits and go underground like in a tunnel or mountain.
          I like that idea! Could be like in a cave or something.

          Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Cbj Where?

            Either Redwood Trail or its original location.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Cbj Where?

              Scattered thru out the Hungry Bear Restaurant.
              Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Cbj Where?

                Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
                If CBJ would return where would you want it to be?
                Where the "Winnie The Pooh" ride is now...seems like a good place, doesn't it?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Cbj Where?

                  I think it would make a nice addition to DCA around the redwood challenge/grizzly peak area. But instead of just a show how about a restaurant show where you can get picnic baskets with fried chicken or whatever and watch a looping show while you eat at tables that resemble tree stumps in the forest. YOu would be surrounded by the bears on all sides and they would sing songs from both the original and vacation hoe-down shows. Perhaps there could even be some new songs or songs from the movie. There could be occasionaly intermissions in the performances as well. Just some thoughts.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Cbj Where?

                    Innoventions!
                    sigpic

                    This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Cbj Where?

                      Originally posted by Druggas View Post
                      Innoventions!
                      AHAHHHA. Excellent!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Cbj Where?

                        I really dont care where they would put it... except in DCA. I think it belongs in DL. and if it were to be in DL I think it would naturally be put somewhere/anywhere in the Frontierland/Critter Country area.

                        PS. the WDW version blows.
                        "There's no off position on the genius switch"

                        Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Cbj Where?

                          Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
                          I think it would make a nice addition to DCA around the redwood challenge/grizzly peak area. But instead of just a show how about a restaurant show where you can get picnic baskets with fried chicken or whatever and watch a looping show while you eat at tables that resemble tree stumps in the forest. YOu would be surrounded by the bears on all sides and they would sing songs from both the original and vacation hoe-down shows. Perhaps there could even be some new songs or songs from the movie. There could be occasionaly intermissions in the performances as well. Just some thoughts.
                          I like it. Kind of like Cosmic Ray's at the Magic Kingdom! And, i don't know, but Grizzly Peak just seems like the most obvious choice ever!

                          Click the banner! ^^^^
                          Follow us on Twitter
                          @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
                          Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Cbj Where?

                            DCA needs all the help it can get. While I don't care much for the Pooh Pooh ride, I'd hate to tear down yet another ride.

                            DCA seems like a natural place to retore them

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Cbj Where?

                              Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                              Where the "Winnie The Pooh" ride is now...seems like a good place, doesn't it?

                              Yeah seems like it would be a natural location for CBJ, doesn't it.

                              Good grief can you imagine the "Save Pooh" threads if they did put CBJ right back where it was.
                              IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Cbj Where?

                                Originally posted by Uzmati View Post
                                Yeah seems like it would be a natural location for CBJ, doesn't it.

                                Good grief can you imagine the "Save Pooh" threads if they did put CBJ right back where it was.
                                Oh my gosh... I know. It would be wild. I don't think the Pooh Ride is horrible....great for kids....but they shouldn't have gotten rid of an 'classic' to put in a ride the 'buzzes in your ear' causing you to swat at something that isn't there.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Cbj Where?

                                  Originally posted by WRDup View Post
                                  I really dont care where they would put it... except in DCA. I think it belongs in DL. and if it were to be in DL I think it would naturally be put somewhere/anywhere in the Frontierland/Critter Country area.

                                  PS. the WDW version blows.
                                  No Way. The ORIGINAL CBJ show is still the BEST one.




                                  IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Cbj Where?

                                    Let's not turn this thread into another Pooh Hating thread, please? Mission to Mars was, in my opinion, a classic attraction, but everyone seems to love Pizza Port. So, it's unfair and stupid to hate Pooh just because the Bears were taken out. Heck, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride was a classic attraction in Walt Disney World, but everyone loves the Pooh ride that replaced it. So, again, your reasons for not liking our Pooh attraction are lame.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Cbj Where?

                                      Originally posted by InnerSpace View Post
                                      Let's not turn this thread into another Pooh Hating thread, please? Mission to Mars was, in my opinion, a classic attraction, but everyone seems to love Pizza Port. So, it's unfair and stupid to hate Pooh just because the Bears were taken out. Heck, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride was a classic attraction in Walt Disney World, but everyone loves the Pooh ride that replaced it. So, again, your reasons for not liking our Pooh attraction are lame.
                                      I like the Pooh ride - but I think they could have put it somewhere else and kept Country Bear Jamboree. That's all I'm saying.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Cbj Where?

                                        Originally posted by InnerSpace View Post
                                        Let's not turn this thread into another Pooh Hating thread, please? Mission to Mars was, in my opinion, a classic attraction, but everyone seems to love Pizza Port. So, it's unfair and stupid to hate Pooh just because the Bears were taken out. Heck, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride was a classic attraction in Walt Disney World, but everyone loves the Pooh ride that replaced it. So, again, your reasons for not liking our Pooh attraction are lame.
                                        Wow, a bit off topic but OK let's go with it

                                        I just don't believe a British Bear belongs in the American old west. Also I hate that we didn't get "Pooh's Huny Hunt" but got the OH SO "LAME" "Pooh's Cheap Acid Trip" instead. Not even your beloved WDW Pooh, but the WORST darkride in the two parks, maybe the worst darkride in ANY Disney park.

                                        Personally I'm a member of the CBJ for DCA crowd but that still leaves Critter Country worthless once you've gotten past Splash Mountain. Folks YOU decide which Pooh ride is the one you'd rather have. I'd be the first in line with a fast pass in my pocket to ride the Hunny Hunt. The ONLY reason to ride the current Pooh ride at TDR is to see Mel, Max and Buff from the CBJ.
                                        Want to fix Critter Country? Put in the Hunny Hunt.

                                        TDL - Pooh's Hunny Hunt
                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DypUA6_UV4A

                                        TDR - Pooh
                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m8Qsqwaiqs

                                        So anyway, back on topic: CBJ+DCA=
                                        :thumbup:
                                        Last edited by Uzmati; 09-11-2006, 04:04 PM.
                                        IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X