This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm all excited about 05-05-05, and I won't be there until 7-16-05

I'm not coming to Disneyland until July the 16th, but with May 5th just 3 days away, I am getting really excited. I depend on MiceChat, for all the inside information. From everything, that I have been reading lately, it's sounding more and more like it's going to be "one great party".

I know, I don't have to ask, but all of you that will be there on the 5th of May, remember us "wannabes", sitting , not so patiently, at our computers waiting for the reports that we are hoping you will file quickly. I can hardly contain the enthusiasm, waiting to hear what really will happen on the 5th, and what I can look forward to, when I finally make it to Disneyland on July the 16th. Thanks.

I will also be watching my television, because, I am sure this event will be widely covered.
    BarbaraAnn

Look us up at the MiceChat 50th Meet and Greet on the afternoon of the 17th! :devil:
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann
      I'm not coming to Disneyland until July the 16th, but with May 5th just 3 days away, I am getting really excited. I depend on MiceChat, for all the inside information. From everything, that I have been reading lately, it's sounding more and more like it's going to be "one great party".

I know, I don't have to ask, but all of you that will be there on the 5th of May, remember us "wannabes", sitting , not so patiently, at our computers waiting for the reports that we are hoping you will file quickly. I can hardly contain the enthusiasm, waiting to hear what really will happen on the 5th, and what I can look forward to, when I finally make it to Disneyland on July the 16th. Thanks.

I will also be watching my television, because, I am sure this event will be widely covered.
      I hear ya!! At least you know when your next trip will be!! I have NO IDEA when I will get to the park!!!!
      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

I'll be there!! And my friends will be going 5/04 as well so I promise to post this really long and crazy post about the day and how great it was!! To all those who cannot be there, you will be in spirit!
        A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Comment

My day is not complete, unless I get on my computer and check out MiceChat. I know I get the news of Disneyland faster here than anywhere else. The posting is always informative, and done humorously . I can always count on MiceChat to tell it like it is. I will definitely be watching, and listening and posting, especially now until I leave on the 16th of July. Thanks again.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X