This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Californian Question

My wife and I are planning to stay at the Grand Californian the night of our 5th wedding anniversary - March 2, 2007.

Now, do you think I'd have a better ability to get a discount with my Annual Pass OR should I go through Auto Club? Or does anyone else have any other ideas?

Come to think of it, I do have some family that works for the resort.....do you think they could help???

Please give me your suggestions and advice. Thanks!!!

Re: Grand Californian Question

I bet your family may be able to help, especially if you arrive on one of their shifts. But I can't really give you a good answer, sorry.

Really just wanted to congratulate you on you Anniversary. You got a lot going for you this year it seems. First your 5th wedding anniversary and also your new bundle of joy coming precisely in one month. You gotta be one excited guy I bet.

Okay well I hope others can answer your question better than I did. However I did hear that many can use their AAA card for discounts.

Comment

The AP discount is not the best discount out there. I found it cheaper on Yahoo Travel than with the AP discount.

Comment

Check mousesavers.com for current discounts. But to address the specific points you brought up in your post, the standard AP discount is 10% off of rack rate. This is the same discount as you get with AAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
          Check mousesavers.com for current discounts. But to address the specific points you brought up in your post, the standard AP discount is 10% off of rack rate. This is the same discount as you get with AAA.
          That's good to know. So, when Margie from AAA calls me, I guess I can just 'not use her'. HAHAHA

I'm going to try the route of getting a voucher. I think you can get vouchers for the hotels....from CM's - and I have two cousins that are CM's.....so maybe that's a route I should take.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X