X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drnilescrane
    replied
    Re: PHOTO UPDATE 9/10: A Million More Merch Ops, Port Royal, Lion King Tram Stop

Originally posted by PumpkinKing! View Post
    Wow yeah not a fan of the new merch... I I dunno why. Dr. Niles Crane the last two logos I love! Although; is it just me or did you sneak in a hint of Pixar?
    Thanks! (That goes for everybody)

That wasn't the intention - it's probably the increased spacing between the letters and the serifed font that created the illusion

Leave a comment:

• LlamaLover
    replied
    Re: PHOTO UPDATE 9/10: A Million More Merch Ops, Port Royal, Lion King Tram Stop

Originally posted by PumpkinKing! View Post
    Wow yeah not a fan of the new merch... I DO however adore the frame. I dunno why.
    Me too! It still says Disneyland but is pretty simple. I was thinking if I don't get back to the park soon I might have to find a way to get my hands on one of those

Leave a comment:

• PumpkinKing!
    replied

Wow yeah not a fan of the new merch... I DO however adore the frame. I dunno why. Dr. Niles Crane the last two logos I love! Although; is it just me or did you sneak in a hint of Pixar?

Leave a comment:

• LlamaLover
    replied

Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
    I got an idea, how about no merchandise with the disney parks logo. iknow I won't be buying any on this coast.
    I would agree with you on that. When I go to Disneyland I want a shirt that says DisneyLAND, not a Disney PARK. I think this will hold up for every park since if someone from the US goes to Paris or Tokyo they would want something to signify that trip. If you are an AP holder for Disneyland and you take a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Paris I would think you would want to buy something to show that you got it in Paris and not on one of the weekend trips in California.

Leave a comment:

• Cmash95
    replied

I got an idea, how about no merchandise with the disney parks logo. iknow I won't be buying any on this coast.

Leave a comment:

• LlamaLover
    replied

Originally posted by jmuboy View Post
    I am so happy that ugly tram stop.....a truely bad reminder of the Pressler era ........is getting a face lift. All the lights will be going to plain white. And all the light poles will be dark green, not multicolored.
    What color are the lights now?

Leave a comment:

• jmuboy
    replied

I am so happy that ugly tram stop.....a truely bad reminder of the Pressler era ........is getting a face lift. All the lights will be going to plain white. And all the light poles will be dark green, not multicolored.

Leave a comment:

• LlamaLover
    replied

drnilescrane I agree with you that the last two are better than what they have on the merchandise now. Good job, maybe you should apply in the marketing department!

Leave a comment:

• drnilescrane
    replied

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
    I agree! It's really ugly and should only be used on the words "Walt" and "Disney"

Other than that, it's tacky, tacky, tacky.
    I've created a few alternatives:

And My Favorites:

Leave a comment:

• 2DieFR
    replied

(from Darkbeer's fabulous 9/12 update found here: http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1884676/4)

I can just see you smile your face off Andy
    Like this! --->

Leave a comment:

• MasterGracey
    replied

Originally posted by drnilescrane View Post
    That fan-made Walt Disney Autograph font is horrible, and I hate how it is creeping into the parks - it's really messy and unreadable. Please just stick to Times New Roman or Futura Disney - It's worked well in your logos for 20 years now!
    I agree! It's really ugly and should only be used on the words "Walt" and "Disney"

Other than that, it's tacky, tacky, tacky.

Leave a comment:

• drnilescrane
    replied

That fan-made Walt Disney Autograph font is horrible, and I hate how it is creeping into the parks - it's really messy and unreadable. Please just stick to Times New Roman or Futura Disney - It's worked well in your logos for 20 years now!

Leave a comment:

• SoCal
    replied

I like that keychain! I may have to pick it up on the next trip. Thanks for the pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied

Thanks MG, nice update. Please keep posting your updates.

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied

Great photos, as always! Thanks for the update

Leave a comment:

• LlamaLover
    replied

MasterGracey as usual you ROCK. I love photo updates and I agree 100% with claribella, Frogberto, and tassie that the more photos the better! Living so far away and only seeing the parks every few years I live vicariously through all of you who are kind enough to take the time and effort to post so many great photos with updates on what is happening at the park. Even if there are duplicate threads about the same updates I still love seeing what different Mice Chatters found and hearing the event from different perspectives is always entertaining. Even though there seemed to be a hundred POC grand re-opening threads I loved every one and was glued to my PC for the first few days trying to read each and every one, scared I would miss a photo ) Thanks for all the updates and photos!

Leave a comment:

• kidatheart
    replied

thanks for the update

the new logo isnt BAD... but somehow i see this as a generic logo (castle part) that will go to the other parks with different text...

Leave a comment:

• JiminyCricketFan
    replied

I think that it is a nice logo, but I am concerned that it is going to be the same logo for WDW, HK Disneyland, and Disneyland Paris. They will all have the same colors too. (At least they could have varied the colors for the different parks.) Oh, well, I guess that is progress for you.

Leave a comment:

• elly
    replied

nice photos, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• tassie
    replied

Originally posted by claribella View Post
    Thank you and never think you posting duplicate pics is bad...THE MORE THE MERRIER IS MY PHILOSOPHY!
    I agree 100% thanks for posting them. I can't see too many pics!!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X