This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Favor to ask of someone going soon

I am an avid VMK player, but unfortunatly will not be able to visit Disneyland for probably another year. I was wondering, for the fortunate enough, would someone be willing to just stop by VMK Central outside of Autopia i believe and redeem the cards for me? I would be ever so grateful, and then you could email me the codes back.

Thanks, and whether or not someone does, I still thank you for reading this.

Re: A Little Favor to ask of someone going soon

Try Ebay if you want to purchase a set of cards for a very resonable price.

Comment

No one can redeem cards for you, it's done with your ticket.

Comment

I know. I was wondering is possibly I could email you the ticket thing, and then you email me back the codes. Sorry to bud anyone about this. I didn't mean to.

Comment

Is that area 'open'? I've seen a few pictures around (sorry, I don't have them) that show that area of the park behind walls under construction......but I could be wrong.
          What time is the 3 o'clock parade?

http://www.myspace.com/pduliere

Comment

Nah I think VMK area is open I can swore I walked by it on Saturday contemplating redoing quests.

Comment

I'm going in November and I would be more than happy to redeem it for you. Dunno if you want it before then.

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by Missviolet View Post
                I'm going in November and I would be more than happy to redeem it for you. Dunno if you want it before then.
                Mmm, sorry. I should have specified the time lol. It seems that the first time I post outside of the VMK section everything gets messed up lol. The ticket actually expires September 30th. Thanks for the offer though!

Comment

Is the ticket you have a coupon that one would just print out and take to the booth? If so, I'd be happy to get the codes for you (I'm going Friday).
                  Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!! :yea:

Comment

Yeah if it's just a coupon that's no prob. I won't be there until next week though.

Comment

As a matter of fact, yes it is. It is a PDF file, one I could simply email you. I believe you just have to take it to the booth and that is that. If one of you would be kind enough to do so, I would be trilled. Who should I email it to?

Comment

Go with MalificentFan she'll be there sooner than I. I won't be there until the 22nd.

Comment

Hmm, your email is blocked. If you would please email me then, that would be great. Thanks !

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X