X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dubeskin
    replied
    Re: A Little Favor to ask of someone going soon

Hmm, your email is blocked. If you would please email me then, that would be great. Thanks !

Leave a comment:

• EagleWings
    replied

Go with MalificentFan she'll be there sooner than I. I won't be there until the 22nd.

Leave a comment:

• dubeskin
    replied

As a matter of fact, yes it is. It is a PDF file, one I could simply email you. I believe you just have to take it to the booth and that is that. If one of you would be kind enough to do so, I would be trilled. Who should I email it to?

Leave a comment:

• EagleWings
    replied

Yeah if it's just a coupon that's no prob. I won't be there until next week though.

Leave a comment:

• MaleficentFan
    replied

Is the ticket you have a coupon that one would just print out and take to the booth? If so, I'd be happy to get the codes for you (I'm going Friday).

Leave a comment:

• dubeskin
    replied

Originally posted by Missviolet View Post
    I'm going in November and I would be more than happy to redeem it for you. Dunno if you want it before then.
    Mmm, sorry. I should have specified the time lol. It seems that the first time I post outside of the VMK section everything gets messed up lol. The ticket actually expires September 30th. Thanks for the offer though!

Leave a comment:

• Missviolet
    replied

I'm going in November and I would be more than happy to redeem it for you. Dunno if you want it before then.

Leave a comment:

• EagleWings
    replied

Nah I think VMK area is open I can swore I walked by it on Saturday contemplating redoing quests.

Leave a comment:

• Paola
    replied

Is that area 'open'? I've seen a few pictures around (sorry, I don't have them) that show that area of the park behind walls under construction......but I could be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• dubeskin
    replied

I know. I was wondering is possibly I could email you the ticket thing, and then you email me back the codes. Sorry to bud anyone about this. I didn't mean to.

Leave a comment:

• EagleWings
    replied

No one can redeem cards for you, it's done with your ticket.

Leave a comment:

• musiken
    replied

Try Ebay if you want to purchase a set of cards for a very resonable price.

Leave a comment:

• dubeskin
    started a topic A Little Favor to ask of someone going soon

A Little Favor to ask of someone going soon

I am an avid VMK player, but unfortunatly will not be able to visit Disneyland for probably another year. I was wondering, for the fortunate enough, would someone be willing to just stop by VMK Central outside of Autopia i believe and redeem the cards for me? I would be ever so grateful, and then you could email me the codes back.

Thanks, and whether or not someone does, I still thank you for reading this.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X