This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's beginning to look like Halloween/Fall around the parks

A few photos of the new fall decorations in Disneyland and California Adventure - with much more to come (decor and photos) -- enjoy!

Re: It's beginning to look like Halloween/Fall around the parks

man, i can't wait for next month! thanks for the photos
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Fall always brings out the most beautiful colors in the trees and the Halloween decor. Love this time of year.
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Prettiful! Thanks for sharing

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Wow, I love this time of year in the park...
          sigpic

Comment

wooo ho I can not wait, thanks froggy for sharing

Comment

I wonder who thought that giant bugs were decorative? I have to say they give me the creeps! I like fan/Halloween decorations along the fall colors like leaves and straw, but the black bugs belong on the Haunted Mansion.

There are so many fun decorations that could be used: pumpkins, corn, fall leaves, apples, and so on.
              Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Thanks for sharing these pics. i can't wait to see more.
                Katie :yea:
                Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

how cool. I'm really excited about the halloween decorations.

Comment

Thanks Froggy for taking all of us too far away to visit the park and see all the fun decorations. I love the fall with cool weather, sweaters, Starbucks, football, and now DL decorations

Comment

Thanks for those!

Comment

I have fall fever bad this year and you just helped feed the madness!! Thanks!!! Wonder where I can find some giant lady bugs to put out with my scarecrows. .. .

Comment

Originally posted by JiminyCricketFan View Post
                          I wonder who thought that giant bugs were decorative? I have to say they give me the creeps! I like fan/Halloween decorations along the fall colors like leaves and straw, but the black bugs belong on the Haunted Mansion.

There are so many fun decorations that could be used: pumpkins, corn, fall leaves, apples, and so on.
                          I'm glad you noticed the bugs - the ladybugs are the largest, but there's also winged corn buggy thingies, and some dark ants or cockroaches or something. Kind of strange, but since that particular pavilion was on the border of "Bugs Land", it seemed to fit. Besides, you're a cricket!

Comment

Between now and right after xmas is my fav time to go. I cant wait!
                            "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Nice pics. Now I have to go look for those.
                              -Jack :geek:
                              Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X