Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Anyone Ever See Remember... Dreams Come True Get Cancelled Live?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Ever See Remember... Dreams Come True Get Cancelled Live?

If you have, well that just sucks. If you haven't... Well then here you go! Courtesy of TerryT1976 over at YouTube.

Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAXOXDl9Nt0

Re: Anyone Ever See Remember... Dreams Come True Get Cancelled Live?

Yes it happened to me when I was there in August as well!!!! The show got to the Indy sequence and then just stopped, lights came one and they made an announcement and that was it!!!!!! It was canceled 3 out of the 5 days I was there but only once after it started. Also one day they did the show but they did not shoot the fireworks off of the matterhorn that night, the Pirates sequence went on but without the batteling (sp) fireworks, it was strange, I have it on video but I have to get a youtube account so I can post it.

Comment

That video was funny. Love the Price is Right "wrong answer" music.

Ta Da!

Comment

Seen it happen practically everytime I'm there. During and before the show, I've seen it get cancelled.
        -Jack :geek:
        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Yes, unfortunately. And I was there with someone from out of town, so they didnt get to see it
          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

ntot "remember..." but i did get cut short while viewing the holiday fireworks 2 years ago. it was right before the big number where they shot the fireworks from the castle and they were going through that lame "silent night" bit and then ... nothing...

i was really sad

i think i have a video somewhere ... here!!
            Last edited by ~*~Aniko~*~; 09-12-2006, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Remember.. Dreams Get Cancelled.

Comment

In everyone's life, a little rain must fall.
                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Yes, this show gets cancelled mid-stream a lot, and a couple of weeks ago, we saw it cancelled when it gets to the "Pirates" portion of the program.

Comment

LOL. The sound bite really makes it.

That would be pretty sad, if you were a tourist who only gets to go rarely, but I don't expect Disney to keep presenting the show no matter what....

Comment

hahaha! thats great! I was there on the 10th of aug. (that day all the rides kept breaking down?) and the fireworks were cancelled that night as well but not in mid show. Love the movie, People really flip the hell out when the show is cancelled, i find it funny to watch! But i guess is does suck if your from out of town on a vist, or your not a ap holder.

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
                      MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Comment

yeah, while I go to the park often, my family finally went this summer and they cancelled it right as the laser shot out of the castle. I was so mad! i felt really bad they didn't get the full experience, we got to see the show go on the next night, but it kind of ruined it the first time

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X