Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public Displays of Affection - or Should I spank my Wife in front of young children

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Displays of Affection - or Should I spank my Wife in front of young children

The kids decided that they wanted to go on Soarin' for the first time. Nathan and I applauded their bravery and took them to the Stand-by Line. The couple in front of us, who were both wearing well worn wedding rings, were being playfully amorous with one another in the queue. I thout it was sweet. That is, until we entered the inside portion of the queue.

I guess they figured that since they were no longer "in public" that they could do whatever they wanted. They were full on making out each time the line stopped moving. The kicker was when, after a hot and heavy make out session, the husband spanked his wife's butt very hard. Mind you, it was only 3pm.

Now, I am all for couples of all shapes and sizes holding hands at DL; however, I do not think it is appropriate to go hot and heavy in front of children to the point of spanking one's significant other in front of children.

Nathan and I did our best to keep the kids distracted while this was going on. Ewwww much?
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Ewwwwwww

My boyfriend always is wanting to have his hands on me at DLR, am sometimes I have to tell him to tone it down. Sure, me leaning on his shoulder is one thing, but I don't want him to wrap his arms around my waist and put his hands under my shirt like he might at home. It's different.

No more than peck kissing, cheek kisses, hugs, or leans are permitted between me and mine at DL!!
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

I saw a couple going at it one time in the Star Tours line. Nobody noticed - they thought it was just part of the show. Oh it was a show all right!

Nah, I'm just kidding, I made that up.

I figure, if Disney won't provide the edutainment, SOMEBODY will. And kids can learn something from such displays of affection. "See kids, you spank her butt like this and it works out just fine!"
      My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

UGH!! Mamabot, that is awful!!! I feel for you on that one. I remember when I was about 11 I saw a girl with a hickey on her neck in line for autopia and I remember thinking how awful it was for her to come to Disnyland with that, she could have just waited a few days. Of course, now I think that was kinda silly of me, but making out in line??? Yikes.
        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

I saw some of this at WDW in December. I just think that u should leave the naughty stuff where it belongs, at home and in the bedroom. You would think that someone could control their hornyness until they at least get to their hotel room, then I can explain to the kids that are on the trip with me what that banging noise is coming from the other other room.
          Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
          Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

Best way to handle such overly amorous couples - literally stick your nose up to them real close, and just stare at them wide-eyed. Maybe take notes on a little notebook. Hopefully they'll get the point.

Or, they'll invite you back to their room later for in-depth research.
            My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

ooo, what if you just took out your camera and took a quick pic??? That'd be funny and probably chill them out, not mention freak them out.
              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink
                ooo, what if you just took out your camera and took a quick pic??? That'd be funny and probably chill them out, not mention freak them out.
                That'd work too, especially if you said, in your nerdiest voice, "Oooo, these'll look great when I post 'em to DisneyPervs.com!"

Comment

Hahahahahhaa sorry that's gross but also funny

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                  ~

Comment

This reminds me of that story in Douglas Copeland's Life After God.

I don't know how many of you know the book... I am sure some of this is going to be edited... I am also puting it in a spoiler box... knowing that you will likely read it anyway... Just if you are easily offended by Disneyland PDA's you might not want to read this...

Spoiler
                    You, yourself, where conceived with love in a cheap motel somewhere in those first few days. Your mohter had stopped using birth control on our wedding night and was determined to conceive immediately. On that first night in a motel somehwere in West Viginia she ordered me to keep the curtains open as we consummated our marriage and then afterward told me of her first childhood sexual experiance--of peeking into a second-story motel room window one morning while her family was visiting Disneyland, and seeing two honeymooners making love (-explicit discribing the beauty of sex edited out, sorry too graphic, buy the book-). In the middle of watching this uninhibited scene, your mother's father honked the station wagon's horn and she had to leave for downstaires. But then another delay kept the car stuck in the parking lot so your mother snuck back up to the second floor--only to find the curtains closed and, in the corner of the window where she had been peeking, a small Happy Face carved in the glass with a diamond engagement ring.

I don't know... I guess it was a hippy, free-love thing back then... Interesting how our world changes...
                    Check out my other blog:

Comment

I wold of said "Hay kids! Watch close, this is where baby's come from!" out loud and pointed at the couple. Any couple that hot and heavy in an amusement park line would get rather disturbed by the word "baby" and it would be better then hosing them with cold water.

Comment

Umm, gross! People can be so tacky sometimes. There's a time and a place for everything, and Disneyland just isn't the place. I would be so traumatized. My sympathies, Mamabot.
                        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I don't mind a public display of affection.

A public display of lewdness is another story.

Comment

Some people just have no shame.
                            Visited: DL Dec. 1989, Dec. 1992, Dec. 1995, WDW Jan. 1999, DL March 2001,
                            WDW Jan. 2005, DL Jan. 2006, Nov. 2006, Dec. 2012, WDW Feb. 2013
                            :love:Got Engaged at the Blue Bayou January 6, 2006! :love:

Comment

There is definately a line between innocent pecking and full on going at it in front of children.

I have known to give my wife a little 'tap' on the backside, but not a full on spank. We don't "Make-out" in public. We do hold hands, and if we are waiting for a parade or what not we will cuddle, etc. But that's about it.

What's the old saying. An Angel in public and a Devil in the bedroom.

Comment

holding hands only, maybe a sweet little kiss, but, gee's not making out in front of little kids. It's embaressing too

Orlando doing good
                                http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                                Princess of Randomness

Comment

My best friend and her husband did this one time when my ex and I went with them yrs ago. So embarassing.

Maybe they should make a map of the park with "make out locations" clearly marked for anyone who feels the need to crawl down one anothers throats!!!!
                                  Katie :yea:
                                  Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                                  :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Well.. thats what happens when the "makeoutride" closes for Startours..
                                    (bad joke.. but thats what i heard it became before a simulator.....)

Comment

Originally posted by tiggergrl
                                      holding hands only, maybe a sweet little kiss, but, gee's not making out in front of little kids. It's embaressing too
                                      Agreed. Nothing wrong with bein' cuddly but it's Disneyland, not Cinemax.
                                      "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

I agree. Sometimes it can be cute but....

"It's a Family Park!

You can't forget that. When I was there in Jan. with my boyfriend he tried sometimes, but I tried to keep it all innocent, especially around kids.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X