Originally posted by Sadako View Post
    Grizzly River Run
    :lmao:

Comment

Re: What Strange Thing Did You Wear?

crocs shoes.......... brrrrrrr thats scary :lol:

Comment

I've kept it pretty modest at the DLR. The strangest things I ever wore were my "Trinity" dress and Jack Hat on Bat Day.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Lady View Post
          I've kept it pretty modest at the DLR. The strangest things I ever wore were my "Trinity" dress and Jack Hat on Bat Day.
          Bat day? What is Bat Day?

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
            Bat day? What is Bat Day?
            If I said Bats Day instead, would you suddenly understand? Just look at Sadako's first post in this thread.

Comment

If I said Bats Day instead, would you suddenly understand? Just look at Sadako's first post in this thread.
              I still don't get it. I probably don't need to get it. I probably don't want to get it. So please don't give it.

HAHAHAH

Comment

Why couldn't you just have told me?

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom View Post
                  Stinkerbell wore a sparkling poncho, this year I'm hoping she completes the ensemble with a matching scrunchie.
                  I wish I could say that wasn't true. :lol:

What is also true is that in June of 1988 I wore spandex shorts, an MTV tank top AND a scrunchie to Disneyland and I have photographic proof.

The other strangest thing I wore was a see-through shirt after an interesting trip on GRR. It was a bit nipply out that day.

Comment

My wife and I wore our pajama's one day. Pajama Day in the park how fun would that be. I just ended up feeling dirty like I hadn't showered even though I did.

Comment

Originally posted by jawnjarvis View Post
                      My wife and I wore our pajama's one day. Pajama Day in the park how fun would that be. I just ended up feeling dirty like I hadn't showered even though I did.
                      That's cool. I know what you mean though....

Comment

Originally posted by jawnjarvis View Post
                        I wore my pj bottoms(flannel pants) to the Lost Bar last year. It was frigging cold and I had only brought shorts, so I braved the fashion police and off I went. Best part was, when I got there Minion2one was also in her pj's Totally unplanned

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Its not so much what just I was wearing, but I went with my girl scout troop when I was about 14 and all of us had to wear forrest green tshirts. We split up into groups, but met up to all go on the canoes (we filled one up) and as we went by the Mark Twain, someone yelled at us "Hey, you in the green, paddle faster!"
                          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                            crocs shoes.......... brrrrrrr thats scary :lol:
                            But at least you were comfy! I'm assuming you were, of course.
                            She did it!

Comment

When I was in college I was feeling silly, so I bought an Adventureland explorer hat and rifle...thought it was cool at first, and then I suddenly realized I looked dumb. I left pretty embrassed.

I also read a thread just before the 50th anniversary of DL on MC about how some people might be wearing 50-style clothes. So I showed up on July 17th, 2005 wearing black slacks, a white short-sleeved shirt, a skinny neck tie, a brim hat and my grandfather's glasses from the 50's. Only to realize nobody else dressed like it was 1955. That was still fun however.

Comment

Originally posted by CA_Man_In_HI View Post
                                When I was in college I was feeling silly, so I bought an Adventureland explorer hat and rifle...thought it was cool at first, and then I suddenly realized I looked dumb. I left pretty embrassed.

I also read a thread just before the 50th anniversary of DL on MC about how some people might be wearing 50-style clothes. So I showed up on July 17th, 2005 wearing black slacks, a white short-sleeved shirt, a skinny neck tie, a brim hat and my grandfather's glasses from the 50's. Only to realize nobody else dressed like it was 1955. That was still fun however.
                                I think I saw you! That outfit rings a bell.

Comment

I think I saw you! That outfit rings a bell.
                                  It's very possible. I did meet with the MCers who showed up that day. That's been the one and only day I've ever met anyone from MC.

Comment

It's very possible. I did meet with the MCers who showed up that day. That's been the one and only day I've ever met anyone from MC.
                                    Were you there for the CEREMONY at 10am? We were on Main Street by the Jumbotron we could see the 'stuff' in the distance and watched it on the Jumbotron and then made our way to the front and took photos.

I was the one in the gold ears.....

Comment

Were you there for the CEREMONY at 10am? We were on Main Street by the Jumbotron we could see the 'stuff' in the distance and watched it on the Jumbotron and then made our way to the front and took photos.

I was the one in the gold ears.....
                                      Yea, I was there with my wife and her sister. Oh! the ONE with the golden ears?! That stands out in my mind.

Comment

Yea, I was there with my wife and her sister. Oh! the ONE with the golden ears?! That stands out in my mind.
                                        Ok. I was in the SEA of Golden Ears. I took a picture of the GOLD....very cool. Well, I was wearing a white tanktop with green shorts....and my wife was wearing a pink American Eagle Shirt with army green shorts.....

I'm SO SURE that just narrows it down for you! HAHAHA

However, the idea of dressing up for the 1955 time period was a cool idea - not temperature cool - style cool.

Comment

Hmm - the strangest things I've worn? I'd have to say my marching band uniform (for a performance) and a formal pantsuit for Grad Nite.

For just your average trip to the park, I haven't ever really worn anything that out of the ordinary.
                                          She did it!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X