This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Strange Thing Did You Wear?

Spandex shorts, a long t-shirt tucked in, socks up high (I was in elementry school)
    One time, I wore my cute long-sleeved black zip-up jacket that said 'London' on it, and I had people asking me then if I was from London. My reply was, "Sometimes I wish".
    I also wore an Irish Dance sweatshirt, and I had people asking me if I was one of those people from 'Riverdance' who was in town for a few days doing performances. My best friend told them that I was (just for a laugh), and they believed her! When we got off the ride (GRR), they wanted a picture with me and my autograph. I blame this all on my best friend.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
      I wish I could say that wasn't true. :lol:

What is also true is that in June of 1988 I wore spandex shorts, an MTV tank top AND a scrunchie to Disneyland and I have photographic proof.

The other strangest thing I wore was a see-through shirt after an interesting trip on GRR. It was a bit nipply out that day.
      I think some of these pictures should be posted.... Always need a good laugh!
      Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
      FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
      I bring the magic!!!
      "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
      Originally posted by Reverend DMother
      Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

I always wear a Pink Fuzzy hat in the Winter, this year going to add a Pink Scarf! You can see me a mile away!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

New Years 2001/2002 I wore purple leopard furry pants, with a purple t shirt and a burple velvet cheshire cat top hat from WDW. It was very crowded, but if you saw me, you would prob remember it.
          MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom View Post
            Stinkerbell wore a sparkling poncho, this year I'm hoping she completes the ensemble with a matching scrunchie.
            Oh my GGODD! I can't stop laughing at your very witty avatar. You've told me the story before behind it but it's just the best avatar on earth! [hand slamming table] You should get a pink crown to wear on your next trip to Disneyland. That'd be a HOOT! And then do that same pose in the middle of Main Street!

Comment

any time i have worn spandex shorts! i looked so geeky! it was even worse when i paired them with ratty tennis shoes and high white socks, huge glasses,and even bigger barrettes!
              :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
              :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ok well since you said disneyland resort i'm gonna guess this includes around downtown disney and all the hotels. Anyways, the wierdest thing i have worn around Downtown disney and the hotels would have to be my dance outfits. I had a dance competition in one of the ballrooms that day.
                I Gravitate towards anything that Sparkles :clap:

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy4 View Post
                  I think some of these pictures should be posted.... Always need a good laugh!
                  Don't say I didn't warn you

Hey, God, you put me in the wront time period

Comment

my grandmother had this "old person" mentality that you dressed up and wore fancy clothes to impress people when you went to DL and made me wear a velvet pantsuit to DL one day back in about..oh...1982 i think...

...i went to TSI and promptly ripped the knees out of those velvet pants and got dirt all over the white shirt w/lace crap on it....

i got the crud beat out of me when we got back home..but i never had to wear "fancy" clothes to DL ever again..it was SO worth it
                    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                    Originally posted by pratt55
                    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

White sweats, scrunched down socks, high top tennis shoes, T-shirt, think Olivia Newton John era of the 1980s..... I'm so ashamed....
                      HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
                      "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

in highschool I wore rasta clothes. In Enterprise Utah.

I still laugh at how fun it was.

One jungle cruise skipper said I looked like a Christmas Tree.
                        Last edited by thejoshualee; 09-13-2006, 09:02 AM.
                        St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

I wear my Mickey slippers to the park alot. Other than that nothing strange.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X