Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9/12 photos - Accident on Disneylad Dr, moving the fence back for Midway Mania....

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    jmuboy
    JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

• jmuboy
    replied
    Re: 9/12 photos - Accident on Disneylad Dr, moving the fence back for Midway Mania....

Glad they are fixing that hideous tram load/unload area.

Leave a comment:

• barfownz
    Legend

• barfownz
    replied
    Re: 9/12 photos - Accident on Disneylad Dr, moving the fence back for Midway Mania....

Great update!

Leave a comment:

• clara
    Sshhh, being very quiet

• clara
    replied

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
    He is actually buying a ticket for the ART system, the machine is an automated ticket dispenser that takes cash and credit cards.

But I really don't think you asked the question for the real answer
    Actually yeah I did..I couldn't make out what the machine he was looking at was..thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Darkbeer
    Darkbeer

• Darkbeer
    replied

Originally posted by claribella View Post
    Ok question...what is the guy in on the left doing?!?!
    He is actually buying a ticket for the ART system, the machine is an automated ticket dispenser that takes cash and credit cards.

But I really don't think you asked the question for the real answer

Leave a comment:

• clara
    Sshhh, being very quiet

• clara
    replied

Ok question...what is the guy in on the left doing?!?!
    :lol:

Leave a comment:

• clara
    Sshhh, being very quiet

• clara
    replied

Darkbeer, I love your reports! Thanks so much!

Leave a comment:

• wickeddisneygurl
    Popular Princess

• wickeddisneygurl
    replied

once again, thanx for the great pics! you have once again helped me get my disney fix!

Leave a comment:

• 10-8atDisneyland

• 10-8atDisneyland
    replied

What is actually happening with the fence is that they are creating a construction entrance. The fenceline will not need to be moved to accomodate the new ride building. There was a convenient line of existing barrier poles that they are topping with the fence poles to create the construction road which will most likely lead to an existing gate where construction workers and vehicles can enter without over-burdening the normal entrance used for deliveries. There are several existing gates along the Timon fenceline. One of them was used in a similar fashion when ToT was being built. Construction workers will probably be able to park between the two fences and then walk to the construction site via the closest existing gate.

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    MiceChatter

• Alchimedes
    replied
    Re: 9/12 photos - Accident on Disneylad Dr, moving the fence back for Midway Mania...

First of all.... Ouch! Thanks Darkbeer.

Leave a comment:

• gibbage
    replied

Thanks DB. You help my DL cravings. So far 8 months since my AP expired, and 5 months till I plan on getting a new one. I took a 1 year brake.

Leave a comment:

• Darkbeer
    Darkbeer

• 9/12 photos - Accident on Disneylad Dr, moving the fence back for Midway Mania....

This time, a walk around the fences from Tuesday, September 12th.

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1884676

First, a single car accident (ran into the Lamp Post) that closed south bound Disneyland Drive at Magic Way for about a hour

The demo work at the Lion King Tram area (major refurb)

Pushing the fence out on the south end of DCA near California Screamin' for the new Midway Mania attraction

And more....

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X