This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick question...

I'm a WDW cm and I'm going to DL in about a month and a half. One of the main questions brought to mind is this: even though I'm a WDW cm, do I get free parking? That's something I never even thought about until my mother brought it up..
    ~My journey started in the Frontier of the Magic Kingdom, but my heart now lies in Africa. I will always belong in the wilds, be it the frontier or African bush country. I thrive on adventure.~

::WDW College Program Campus Rep::

::Spring Quarter Advantage 2007 Operations::
    :: Kilimanjaro Safari Guide- Again!::
    ::Summer Alumni Program 2006 Operations!::
    :: Kilimanjaro Safari Guide::
    ::Fall 2005 Quick Service Food & Beverage::
    ::Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn Cafe
    ::

"You reach a point where you don't work for money." - Walt Disney

"You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality." - Walt Disney

Re: A quick question...

You should go on the Portal, under the Disneyland Resort section, and then the Guest section. They should have more information there if you browse around. Otherwise, just find a phone number to call and get information that way. The Disneyland Operator is 714-781-4000

Comment

I believe Any Disney CM working in the U.S. gets U.S. free park admission. I'm not sure though.

Comment

You should get free parking, when I was a Disney Store CM I got free parking at both WDW and DL.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Alrighty, thanks everyone!
          ~My journey started in the Frontier of the Magic Kingdom, but my heart now lies in Africa. I will always belong in the wilds, be it the frontier or African bush country. I thrive on adventure.~

::WDW College Program Campus Rep::

::Spring Quarter Advantage 2007 Operations::
          :: Kilimanjaro Safari Guide- Again!::
          ::Summer Alumni Program 2006 Operations!::
          :: Kilimanjaro Safari Guide::
          ::Fall 2005 Quick Service Food & Beverage::
          ::Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn Cafe
          ::

"You reach a point where you don't work for money." - Walt Disney

"You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality." - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X