Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

DLR trip in december

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLR trip in december

would love to fly down and see the holiday decorations this year. can anyone give me an idea of when LA/OC area schools go out for winter break....so we can avoid that time :evil:
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Re: DLR trip in december

Google the OC school district maybe?

Comment

Its usually the last couple weeks of the month.
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

yeah i did try googling the school disctrict....before posting..heheh what a messy site

anyway, i went back again and it looks like you said frecky...so i suppose the first 15days should be all in the clear

thanks!
        Will there be screams when the sun sets,
        -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
        elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
        Originally posted by pratt55
        Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Your biggest clue is the DL hours. When the hours increase - DL expects crowds - so if you are trying to avoid the holiday crowds - go before the hours increase.

Also - DL attendance is not just based on local school schedules. This is a tourist destination and as you will being doing, people travel for vacations. So again, I think the best indicator for crowd prediction is the hours the park is open
          sigpicMinnietoo

Comment

My son's break is from the 22nd to the 7th. Or something like that. The week of Christmas and the week of New Year's.
            A signature should go here.

Comment

also some schools around here are on a year round on modified schedule. My friends son only has the 24th of dec to Jan 1st off

Comment

I think OC school is 19 DEC - 7 Jan 2007
                AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
                Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
                Older photo
                New Photo

Member of
                MiceChat WDW Trip
                Next trip
                2014 Dec, 31