This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTM is Rough!

Every time I ride I think were going to roll of the track!!
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Re: BTM is Rough!

Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
    Every time I ride I think were going to roll of the track!!
    This is bad to say, but it's not unheard of.......

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
      This is bad to say, but it's not unheard of.......
      Yhea when was the last time? This or last spring?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunny View Post
        Yhea when was the last time? This or last spring?
        I don't recall. Since my wife got pregnant, I told her I wouldn't ride coaster since she couldn't. She said I didn't have too, but since Space Mtn is her fave, she would be sad just sitting there waiting for me for 3 hours....HAHAHA Yeah...like it's 3 hours. I mean 4 HOURS!

Comment

Yeah... my girlfriend flat out refuses to go on Thunder Mountain because it's so rough. Matterhorn can be a white-knuckle ride, too.

Comment

I don't think it is rough. Its my second favorite ride in the park, but my least favorite CM runned ride. Aiaiaiaiaiaiaiaaiiaaiiaaaaeeeeeeeeee.

Comment

ORWEN: When us Cauldron girls rode it last week we thought it was smooth enough. But it was a little jerky at times. Maybe that's what you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                I don't think it is rough. Its my second favorite ride in the park, but my least favorite CM runned ride. Aiaiaiaiaiaiaiaaiiaaiiaaaaeeeeeeeeee.
                I love BTM and the CM who run the ride. Theyve always been super nice.
                "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

I always try to give them a "HI-5" as I exit the loading area, but they never 'heed my 5'. How can I get them to give me a HI-5?

Comment

Actually when I ride Matterhorn I always fear flying off the track. That is a rough ride.

Ta Da!

Comment

It is, after all "The Wildest Ride in the Wilderness!"

Comment

It is getting rougher! They finally added the pouches for them hats and glasses!
                        Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                        "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                        -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                        -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                          I always try to give them a "HI-5" as I exit the loading area, but they never 'heed my 5'. How can I get them to give me a HI-5?
                          Wash your hands first?
                          Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

naaaahhh, it's not that rough.... if anything I would say Matterhorn is the worst...

Comment

Hmmm...
                              I rode it quite a few times this past weekend and it did not feel rough to me (and I love riding it at night better than in the day) Granted it is not as smooth as Space Mtn. or Ca Screamin'. To me, the Matterhorn is the bumpy and rough ride, but I guess that is how it should be considering it is a "bobsled"

Comment

I have found the ride unbearable in the back. It swings you around like crazy! We try to sit in the front two cars when we ride. It is a lot smoother up there.

Comment

But the back is where the "goat trick" works best!
                                  Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                                  it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I love riding in the back cart of BTM. I've never noticed it being "rougher" as of late, but it is faster. Matterhorn is the bumpiest, particularly if there are single riders per sled. It's not as bad when you ride it when there are two per sled. It all depends on the weight???
                                    Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!! :yea:

Comment

It's not to rough. I mostly just slide back and forth on the seat. Now the matterhorn is another story. It is very painful coaster, very rough.

The worst was at magic mountain. The viper snapped my sunglasses in to. They were in a side pocket of cargo pants and it bangs your head around too.

Comment

For a smooth ride on almost every Disney roller coaster is a secret known to Bobsledders and Motorcycle riders. Always Always always lean INTO the turns.
                                        St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X