X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Space

BT Ranch!

Wha do you think Disney should do with it?
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Re: Dead Space

Well, it's commonly used for private parties.

It's also used seasonally: Little Patch of Heaven Ranch, meet and greet with Santa, holding pen for 75,000 people waiting in line for 8 hours to get an "I Was There 7-17-05" pin...... :whistling :lol:

I think it already has a purpose.

Comment

Uhh..keep it?
      -Jack :geek:
      Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

I hope they leave it as it is. There's something nice about this bit of open space. It's a place to escape from the sensory overload of the rest of the park. I sincerely hope that Disney doesn't feel the need to pack stuff into every square foot of Disneyland.
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Bring back Big Thunder BBQ!

Comment

The turkeys that the president pardoned are HUGE.
            -Jack :geek:
            Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

1) Little Patch of Heaven is good.

2) The little events they had for x-mas and the upcoming halloween event are good.

3) Bring back BBQ, put Billies there, bring back can-can girls for GH.

4) Leave Laughing Stock performing outside.

5) Put up western cowboy comedy show for Festival of Fools stage. Probably a Buffalo Bill type-show. Then famous bandits from that era come in to rob. But they get caught, stunts ensue, and they're jailed.

I originally thought after the show ended, WRE be here. But decided DCA needs WRE more.

6) There's more I have to say, but you're just asking about BT ranch. If you'd like to know more, refer to my signature.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
              -Jurassic Park

Comment

i really like this idea
                Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                Originally posted by pratt55
                Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I always wanted them to put in the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. Don't think it would fit though.

My idea was a nice little transition area themed to American Tall Tales. Redo the BBQ with a Paul Bunyan theme. Have oversized objects lying about, huge portions, etc. Then you could also have a Pecos Bill darkride and a John Henry kids coaster. Keep the atmosphere very laid back and family friendly, like a small western fantasyland.
                  Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

Originally posted by filmfreak11 View Post

You TOTALLY stole my idea! I brought this idea up last time when we were talking about the Golden Horseshoe Review!...Oh well...at least great minds think alike!! )
                    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Bring back the desert. I want to see bubbling mud pots, geysers, cacti and teetering rocks. And while they're at it, bring back the Rainbow Caverns. Not gonna happen, but it's my wish.
                      "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

Comment

Originally posted by demento57 View Post
                        Bring back Big Thunder BBQ!
                        Im with you !

Comment

Big Thunder BBQ!!!!! This is a MUST DO!

Comment

Originally posted by NWRREngineer View Post
                            Bring back the desert. I want to see bubbling mud pots, geysers, cacti and teetering rocks. And while they're at it, bring back the Rainbow Caverns. Not gonna happen, but it's my wish.
                            It would be cool to see some of these things in a themed bbq dining area. Oooohh...dining in the Rainbow Caverns.

Comment

I love it back in there it's so quiet and at night it's real dark. It's so relaxing. Sometimes I hide there when it's fireworks/Fantasmic/post-parade crunch.

Comment

Keep it.

Comment

V...villain mountain?

Or an updated Nature's wonderland. How I'd love to see the spaced used for something that's not empty most of the time!

Comment

Turn it into a Tyranasaurus Paddock... make primeval world come alive...

Ok, sorry, been watching Jurassic Park too much!

No, in all seriousness... a new land. It is big enough for that, and maybe expand it behind the RR tracks a bit too (like ToonTown). But whatever it is make it an E ticket.

Who cares about private parties that draw in a small crowd for ONE event... they need to put something in that will draw tons of people every day. BTR hasn't done it in a long time... with the exception of the 50th anniversary, but not all guests were housed there that day... many were outside in line!

Comment

I always wince at "Little Patch of Heaven" because of the Home on the Range tie-in. However, I figure that just like the Matterhorn and Third Man on the Mountain, 20 years nobody will have remembered the connection because the movie will have faded into the dustbin of lackluster Disney animation.

Comment

They have enough special event space in DCA dont they??heck.. the morning ogf 7/17 it was used by a lot of disney fans to sleep in while waiint g to get in disneyland... lol

They could use that area for something interesting... like a show and remove the FL theater...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X