Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you wear to Disneyland on the Anniversary?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*snicker*

I'm incredibly tempted to wear my Tomorrowland 98 tee!!
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

:lol: Clothes..... :lol:
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

as of right now i plan on wearing my invisible suit!

Im not planning on being there yet

Comment

Originally posted by daddyb
          That is SUCH a nifty pattern! WHERE did you get that?
          WOW!
          Actually, I bought the vintage material on ebay about 3 years ago and had enough to make two aloha shirts in XL. Glad you like it. It gets alot of comments at the park. I will probably bring both shirts to the Park in July since I will be there 4 days. WHOOHOO!!

Last edited by Circarama; 05-04-2005, 01:23 PM.
          Charlie :wave:
          MiceChat User #1037

Comment

I think I might wear this hat, too.

MiceChat User #1037

Comment

I'm going with the 50's attire too. Making myself a sundress in the old tram colors (blue with yellow and white trim).

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
                I'm going with the 50's attire too. Making myself a sundress in the old tram colors (blue with yellow and white trim).
                Wouldn't I have to pretty much wear a 2 piece suit with skinny tie and a crew cut? ...in JULY?
                ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

My Princess costume.

Comment

Originally posted by daddyb
                    Wouldn't I have to pretty much wear a 2 piece suit with skinny tie and a crew cut? ...in JULY?
                    You could wear bermuda shorts with some kind of retro polo shirt, or better yet, a (wife-beater :monkey: ) white tank top undershirt. THAT, ought'a keep you cool :lol:
                    MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Gah I hadn't planned that far ahead... **runs to closet** Prolly my CMO sweat shirt and jeans. oh and of course Gold ears and a big smile :-D

Comment

My grey 1955 Walt costume will do. With added frost and ice on the lapels and a bottle of scotch.
                        "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
                          My grey 1955 Walt costume will do. With added frost and ice on the lapels and a bottle of scotch.
                          You are sooooooo bad! :lol:
                          MiceChat User #1037

Comment

And to think I was just going to wear jeans and some sneakers.
                            Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Well, simply because no one has anything else like it, I'm probably wearing my huge, airbrushed Darkwing Duck shirt my best friend made me for my birthday last year...I wore it on my last trip there, and it was a huge hit, especially with a handful of the Alice in Wonderland Ride Cast Members. He's in the pose he does in the "Who's that cunning mind behind, the shadowy disguise" lyric in the themesong. ^^; I'll also probably later or earlier in the week, be spotted wearing about half of my infamous jack sparrow costume (the hat, bandanna, eye makeup and white pirate shirt). I actually wore the hat, bandanna and eyeliner last time, too...and oddly enough, some guy had his girlfriend ask for my autograph. O_o

By the way, that hawaiian shirt is awesome, Circ! Reminds me of the awesome pattern on the plastic shopping bags at the park ages back.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianDragon_Mushu
                                By the way, that hawaiian shirt is awesome, Circ! Reminds me of the awesome pattern on the plastic shopping bags at the park ages back.
                                Thanks, I get a kick out of wearing it at the Park. My wife says I'm a peacock! :confused:
                                MiceChat User #1037

Comment

i will be wearing my mickey blue tshirt with either my mickey 28 sweatshirt or my snow white and 7 dwarfs sweatshirt and sandals
                                  "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

Comment

Probably a tank top and cropped pants with comfy flats and a cute handbag.

I'm thinking the gold ears will clash with my silver and platinum jewelry, so I haven't decided yet on the golden ears.....

But since dsnylndmom plans to keep me drunk all day, who knows, maybe you'll catch me sporting that hat that circarama posted....OMG, that thing is so awful. I can't stop laughing...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell
                                      Probably a tank top and cropped pants with comfy flats and a cute handbag.

I'm thinking the gold ears will clash with my silver and platinum jewelry, so I haven't decided yet on the golden ears.....

But since dsnylndmom plans to keep me drunk all day, who knows, maybe you'll catch me sporting that hat that circarama posted....OMG, that thing is so awful. I can't stop laughing...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                                      just watch out Disguy likes to threaten to put Wet & Wild make up people

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

We, all saw what Eisner wore yesterday right? Talk about no taste in clothing...

Either he is an emperor with no clothes on...

Or he fired his taylor because Eisner thought he was trying to take over the company...
                                        Check out my other blog:

Comment

What to wear on the 17th???????????

I was thinking of going with something clean.
                                          Last edited by ni_teach; 05-05-2005, 10:16 AM.
                                          Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X