Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you wear to Disneyland on the Anniversary?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iheartdisney
    replied
    Re: What will you wear to Disneyland on the Anniversary?

Probably my pink Dory : I'm confused but I don't know why" Shirt. Seems pretty fitting, given that no one will know what's going on!

Leave a comment:

• pixie chick
    replied

Originally posted by Morrigoon
    Though I'm very tempted to create a t-shirt logo for people to print up and iron on shirts for the line party. Hehehehe.... Geek Fest 2005.
    oooh...you know you'd be selling those like hot cakes!! put anything regarding DL with a date on it & you're set!!

as for me, the whole camp-out thing is really going to effect my attire. something that doubles as jammies i guess! sweats & a geek fest t-shirt....awesome.

Leave a comment:

• disneydan
    replied

My SHAG Adventureland shirt!!!

Leave a comment:

• rytheguy
    replied

probably my "Bring Back the Subs" shirt :thumbup:

Leave a comment:

• aerinpegadrak
    replied

Going through my closet, I discovered a shirt that features Disneyland and a ton of characters, and says "Dreaming is believing." So that'll be what I wear.

I've debated making a t-shirt, but I'm not artistic enough.

Leave a comment:

• AnotherPixie
    replied

My mom and I are wearing the fire-engine red "Ink and Paint Club" Walt Disney Studios shirts. They are bowling shirt style with the embroidered "Ink and Paint Club" logo and characters on the back. I'll have on my golden ears!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Disney
    replied

I'm doing an extreme (gold) makeover on my converse shoes.. and I also plan on making myself a gold T shirt... but I have little time left now :shy:

And of course my gold ears.. and my classic ears too. :thumbup:

Leave a comment:

• Morrigoon
    replied

I gave up on the blue dress as it was none too flattering, so I'll be in a pink 50's/60's ish top and skirt combo. Later in the day I will trade the skirt for pink capris (or as Lucille Ball called them, apartment pants)

Though I'm very tempted to create a t-shirt logo for people to print up and iron on shirts for the line party. Hehehehe.... Geek Fest 2005.

Leave a comment:

• mrmainstreet
    replied

Possibly a shirt made with the same pattern as on the merchandise bags given out at the stores? :whistling

Leave a comment:

• AStarOnMars
    replied

Originally posted by WRDest79
    In honor of disneylands 50th birthday i say we all wear our birthday suits!!!
    that and our mouse ears :whistling:

Leave a comment:

• WRDup
    replied

In honor of disneylands 50th birthday i say we all wear our birthday suits!!!

Leave a comment:

• aerinpegadrak
    replied

I have a wide array of shirts I normally wear to Disneyland. I think to go with my gold ears, I'll either wear my yellow Dory shirt that says "Where was I going?" or my favorite Incredibles logo shirt. Though I might pull out my black Cheshire Cat shirt that says "Prankster," or break in the blue Finding Nemo shirt I got for my birthday. Then again, I might splurge on a park t-shirt when I go down this week to pick up my ticket. Decisions, decisions.

As for the rest, the usual killer combo of jeans, backpack, and reliable theme park sneakers. (I should really get Disney laces for those, as I hardly wear them anywhere else...)

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied

Cool shirt!

I know for sure at this point that I will not be wearing a fanny pack, a side pony tail, anything BeDazzled, a Metallica t-shirt, a scrunchie, or LA Gears.

Of this, I am sure.

Leave a comment:

• melmel
    replied

Yeah, I'm definitely wearing my TL 98 shirt... ahahaha

Leave a comment:

• GuardianDragon_Mushu
    replied

Aaaaand, a BIG Abominable Snowman-sized bump here...sorry if i'm not supposed to bump threads, but I just didn't know where to put this. :/ Don't smite me! =x Anyhoo, I promised a picture of the shirt I will be wearing on the 17th...well, I fiddled with my camera and...here it is! :yea: My best friend made it for my 23rd birthday, last year. She handdrew it on the shirt, then airbrushed it herself. ^^

Leave a comment:

• DisneyParkFan
    replied
    Originally posted by fastpassmountain
    :lol: I don't feel all that original right now, but the first thing that came to mind was my Superstar Limo T-Shirt!! Yea, it's a different park, but we're celebrating the classics, aren't we?!

I may not wear anything special except my normal, good luck Mickey/WDW hat that I always seem to have on at the park. I have a Storybook Land poster shirt that I've never worn to the park. Maybe I'll put that on. This is such a great thread-- it really seperates the casual people from the geeks.
    Tale as old as time . . .
    Song as old as rhyme . . .

Beauty and the Geek

Leave a comment:

• fastpassmountain
    replied
    Originally posted by Not Afraid
    I have a Light Magic Trucker hat..............
    :lol: I don't feel all that original right now, but the first thing that came to mind was my Superstar Limo T-Shirt!! Yea, it's a different park, but we're celebrating the classics, aren't we?!

I may not wear anything special except my normal, good luck Mickey/WDW hat that I always seem to have on at the park. I have a Storybook Land poster shirt that I've never worn to the park. Maybe I'll put that on. This is such a great thread-- it really seperates the casual people from the geeks.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyParkFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    How about we have a gold lamay togo party in DL on the 17th?
    My eyes! My eyes! They burn! They burn! :devil:

Leave a comment:

• Aladdin
    replied
    How about we have a gold lamay togo party in DL on the 17th?

Leave a comment:

• luvsongthatnvrends
    replied
    im drawing a design for a t-shirt with all the greatest attractions of the park blended together wrapping around the t-shirt. Very kool and artistic, It'll be airbrushed. Thats for my partner in crime though, IM thinking ill go vintage. Like an old mouseketeer! you know white top with your name on the the front, and the mickey mouse club logo on the back, a blue skirt and and the classic, black mouse ears.
    I dunno bout the heels though yikes

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X