X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedway
    replied
    Yup, Disneyland, the Magic Kingdom, Tokyo Disneyland, Disneyland Paris and the construction site of Hong Kong Disneyland will all share a live video conference broadcast, with the respective resort chairmen giving their salute to Disneyland in front of their park's castle.

Leave a comment:

• mousepod
    replied
    If there are any tech-nerds out there, I have it on good authority that footage from DL is going to be bounced by satellite to the other parks around the world. Not sure what they're going to be doing with it as a final product. I seem to remember in the 80s and 90s that folks with certain satellite dishes were able to grab raw feeds...

Leave a comment:

• Modern Folly
    replied
    Originally posted by roband74
    I have a wish list for "Disney" on TiVo, and the only thing that comes up is Good Morning America on the 5th. The description says something about the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney WORLD. Whoops.
    That thing is wrong, it's still going to be broadcast from Disneyland. good thing too.

Leave a comment:

• roband74
    replied
    I have a wish list for "Disney" on TiVo, and the only thing that comes up is Good Morning America on the 5th. The description says something about the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney WORLD. Whoops.

Leave a comment:

• lovegrumpy
    replied
    I set up my dvr for thursday so hopefully good morning america acually does broadcast from disney

Leave a comment:

• Ghostbuster626
    replied
    Any nationwide coverage?

Leave a comment:

• Darkbeer
    replied
    KTLA, channel 5 in Los Angeles is broadcasting their Morning News program live from 7 to 9 AM PDT.

KTLA is a station that is a Super Station, and some folks in the USA and Canada can get it on cable or sattelite, check you local listings.

You might even catch Al Lutz and/or myself on the broadcast...

Leave a comment:

• DISNEYJUNKIE
    replied
    I have been checking all over for tv listings you think abc good morning america would broadcast the event if for nothing else free advertisment.

Leave a comment:

• IndyJn511
    replied
    Good Morning america is doing a broadcast I belive...

Leave a comment:

• 4EverDisney
    replied
    Website has all Disney related programs

http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv/age...odeagenda=soon

Leave a comment:

• SoarinCitrus
    replied
    Good Morning America ?

Leave a comment:

• drnilescrane
    replied
    Sunrise Will Still be there.

Leave a comment:

• CinderellaPrincess
    replied
    Just had to add....100 posts!!!!!!! WHOOOOO HOOOO FOR ME!!!!
    :o :o :o :o

Leave a comment:

• CinderellaPrincess
    replied
    I heard Mark and Brian from 95.5 KLOS will be doing their radio show from there...but no tv broadcasts that i've heard of.
    Last edited by CinderellaPrincess; 05-02-2005, 07:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lovegrumpy
    started a topic may 5th on tv

may 5th on tv

Do we know if any t.v. show is going to broadcast from disneyland live that day.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X