This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But I love DCA!

I don't want them to remove the paradise pier rides!!
    Mulholand Maddness
    28.71%
    Orange Stinger
    8.91%
    Maliboomer
    23.76%
    Golden Zepher
    5.94%
    None
    32.67%

The poll is expired.

Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Re: But I love DCA!

When are they going to do that?

Comment

I would personally move the Golden Zepher into the location of the Orange Stinger. It would look better there and fit the theme.
      Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by Gunny View Post
        When are they going to do that?
        Check out Al's latest article - interesting and informative.

Comment

By around 2009 plans are to remove Mullholland Madness, Golden Zepher, Orange Stinger, and to change Maliboomer!
          Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
          "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
          -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
          -August 2nd 2010

Comment

I am sad about Mulholland Madness, but everything else can go as far as I am concerned.

Comment

I have never done mulholland maddness, I better get that on my list of to dos! and I love dca to!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                I have never done mulholland maddness, I better get that on my list of to dos! and I love dca to!!!
                It's pretty wild (Heh, get it? Cause it's a "wild mouse". Uh, yeah, nevermind. *ahem*) for such a small coaster. I think it could work still for the Cars/Lombard Street thing if they just themed it better. Oh well. I know it is an "off-the-shelf" ride but I always have fun on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
                  By around 2009 plans are to remove Mullholland Madness, Golden Zepher, Orange Stinger, and to change Maliboomer!
                  The only thing worth keeping there IMO is Maliboomer, so I say go for it.

Comment

Screamin and the Sun Wheel at least provide some sense of theme, and I gnash my teeth as I include the Sun Wheel just because I hate ferris wheels. None of them are on this list though.

So out of this list, my favorite ride is the ride that Lasseter is tearing your favorite ride out to build.

Comment

Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish, Now they just need to remove
                      the ferris wheel and either disguise the coaster or bulldoze that, too.
                      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

There's nothing wrong with Paradise Pier that well placed shaped charges, a wrecking ball and a bulldozer can't fix. This entire area is an eyesore, including the ferris wheel and roller coaster. Nuke it. Nuke it all.

Comment

Are they going to rename the land from Paridise Pier to something? And is the Pardise Pier hotel going to change as well?

Comment

the only "rides" i like in PP is Screamin and the Sun Wheel

Comment

Don't worry... you can ride all these rides...

At your local county fair....
                              Check out my other blog:

Comment

I like Mulholland Maddness too, but it's such a LONG line for such a short ride....although first time I rode on it I freaked out.

The other rides, "LOOK" nice and all, but they're really 'nothing' to get all excited over.

Comment

Originally posted by BackIntoYourSystem View Post
                                  Are they going to rename the land from Paridise Pier to something? And is the Pardise Pier hotel going to change as well?
                                  Pixar Pier most likely. I really wish they could have just fixed the theming instead of theming it to Toy Story. Is Toy Story still going to be that "timeless" in 15 years?
                                  Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

I don't understand the reasoning behind getting rid of Mulholland Madness. It's a good ride that doesn't back the lake, therefore it is out of the way. And since it is so compact, it could easily fit the new theming being brought to Paradise Pier. Plus, it's never good to decrease the attraction count of a park. It is a popular ride.

Comment

They purposely bought the 'transportable' version of the wild mouse (mullholland madness) because the original intent was to remove the ride in 5 to 6 years. They are just on plan with that.

Honestly, I like MM but it can go.

Comment

Wait a second!? They are taking out the PP rides?!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X