Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your Top 3 Disneyland Resort Lists. Attractions. Stores. Shows. Lands. Hotels.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Your Top 3 Disneyland Resort Lists. Attractions. Stores. Shows. Lands. Hotels.

Since I've only had the pleasure of going to Disneyland once in my lifetime, with more trip(s) planned in 2007, I have come up with my own Top 3 Disneyland Resort list of anything Disneyland related.

1. Alice In Wonderland Que Music
    2. Main Street At Night
    3. Monorail Ride

I'm such an Alice In Wonderland fan that many can understand that one of my big, grand memories of Disneyland is standing in line for Alice In Wonderland dark ride and hearing the que music. I tried to make sure that Alice would be my first ride in the Disneyland but when I got to it... it was down. So I rode Matterhorn, another Disneyland classic, and when I got off that ride, Alice was up and running!

Since I arrived late to the re-opening of the Alice ride there was a line. So while I waited I heard music. Wow... Just an amazing memory.

So what are your Top 3 List's of the entire Disneyland Resort. Think of Attractions, shows, hotels, waiting areas, Disneyland Detail, Food, Stores, Merchandise, Downtown Disney, etc.

Re: Post Your Top 3 Disneyland Resort Lists. Attractions. Stores. Shows. Lands. Hotels.

disneyland
    CA Adventure
    Downtown Disney

(in that order)
    sigpicMinnietoo

Comment

Re: Post Your Top 3 Disneyland Resort Lists. Attractions. Stores. Shows. Lands. Hotels.

1. Remember..Dreams come true.. It is my favorite so far
      2. Fantasmic. I will never forget sitting there with my abu watching it when it first started. and still to this day that music makes me so happy...
      3. a tie between Pirates and Mansion my 2 favorite attractions..

muah

Comment

I really loved Block Party Bash.

Comment

1. Disneyland
          2. Indiana Jones ride or POTC
          3. World of Disney store
          "Minnie is the Audrey Hepburn of Disney. She's been wearing black flats and polka dots since the 1930's."
          Kidada Jones

Comment

1. sleeping beauty water fountain on the backside of the castle
            2. MAIN STREET electrical parade
            3. star tours

Comment

Innoventions
              Honey I shrunk the Audience
              Superstar Limo (RIP)

Comment

1. Pirates load area! I love the Bayou!
                2. Animations Lobby
                3. Any music anywhere inside Disneyland

Comment

1) world of disney
                  2) pirates
                  3) animation building lobby music
                  A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                  :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

1. The tram ride back to my car
                    2. Tower of Terror
                    3. Haunted Mansion queue area.
                    -Jack :geek:
                    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

I could say entering, leaving, and everything in between. However having just gone. I will say:

The esplanade gives me goose bumps. The minute I see it, I know I am there, and about to have a great time.

I love the firehouse light in Walt's Apartment.

I love the Hub, because all of Disneyland is connected there.
                      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Since I love all the rides, shows, and music... I will give you my top 3 non-attraction list!

1. Plaza Inn - Chicken Pesto Alfredo with Pene !! Yum!!!

2. Orange Freeze from Blue Ribbon Bakery -OR- Choc. dipped strawberry eatten on Main Street after the park closes... facing the castle.

3. Disneyana :wave:
                        I'm addicted and I don't care!!! :yea:

Comment

top three places to kiss

Triton Gardens
                          Snow White's Grotto
                          Tarzan's Treehouse (scenic view

Comment

1.Fantasmic
                            2.Space Mountain
                            3. Snow Whites Grotto- when no one is there =)
                            :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

Indiana Jones Adventure
                              Disneyland At Night
                              Disney Animation

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X