This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Haunted Mansion Layout Details

Here's another thing: in the DCA view, if you have North, West or South at the top, TOT is completed but if you put East at the top, it's still being built. How cool!!!

Ok, obviously I'm having too much fun with this!!!

Comment

Re: Haunted Mansion Layout Details

I am sure guests are fans of their local theme park, but I have to say having had ridden both the Haunted Mansion and Pirates at both Disneyland and DisneyWorld I much prefer the originals where the two versions differ. Also the two attractions are nicely tied together with the New Orleans square area at Disneyland.

I love both attractions so much that as an artist I have been recreating them in my home, mostly because of my disability I dont get to go to the parks much and when Im there I tire easly. So now I can just live it at home. I focus mostly on the Mansion because it is a house that works better when transforming your home.

If you want to see my website is http://www.fantasythemedecor.com/

thanks

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

sigpic

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X