• firework / parade preview

who saw it and what did you all think?

i saw both and LOVED . . . did is mention LOVED!!!! . . . the fireworks

Originally posted by ~*~Aniko~*~
    who saw it and what did you all think?

i saw both and LOVED . . . did is mention LOVED!!!! . . . the fireworks
    How crowded was it tonite?

Comment

Considering how slow it was in general yet how packed the hub/main street were, I'd consider bringing a tent for any saturday night during summer.

Comment

Yeah, Main street was PACKED. I've never seen it like that before. I mean, seriously, like EVERYONE in the park was just jammed into Main street and around the Hub. It was crazy.

Comment

It was amazingly crowded for a Monday night. The talk of main street after the show was all about the fireworks. Hands down the most inspirational, awe-inspiring, spectacular spectacle I've ever seen in my entire life. You must see this show to believe it!

Comment

Was there loud chearing and clapping at the end? Were there tears, was the disney staff practiacally crying after everyones reaction?

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
            ~

Comment

LOUD APPLUASE, and I don't know about crying. The cast members were (for the most part) seeing it for the first time themselves, so they were just as impressed by it as the guests.

Comment

When you mean chearing are you talking about for example when "pop goes the weasle" happened everybody cheered or the "you're attention please" just like in the cast blast?

Comment

Originally posted by Titanfreak46
                  When you mean chearing are you talking about for example when "pop goes the weasle" happened everybody cheered or the "you're attention please" just like in the cast blast?
                  It was cheering, but nothing extreme. Nothing like the last run of the Electrical Parade. I'm sure it will be much louder on May 5!!
                  Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                  Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                  May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Like cheering like screaming like in a concert. What were peoples re-action etc. Anyways, I'm excited for the video now, thanks everyone who went and could manage to get video/ pictures, those of us who can;t go to disneyland greatly appreciate it and are ecstatic to see them when you get them up

~

Comment

After each ride segment and after the grand finale there was loud applause

Comment

I did alot of squealing.

For which I apologize.

Because MelMel was right in front of me.

So I was probably squealing in her ear.

~is embarassed~

Comment

hehehe, squealings fun though, POWER TO THE SQUEALERS... It's times like these I wish VB chat was up so we could all talk about it easier!

~

Comment

Originally posted by viewaskewniverse
                            I did alot of squealing.

For which I apologize.

Because MelMel was right in front of me.

So I was probably squealing in her ear.

~is embarassed~
                            I was squealing too, it's ok!!

I was trying to hold back tears more though, esp. at the Main Street Electrical Parade part!!!
                            Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                            Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                            May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

I think people were throwing their babies! It was that good!

Comment

Baaaaaahahahah!!!

Comment

...Something like that

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

That was the bestest ever! Only problem was the people yelling for others to "SIT DOWN!!!!"...I'm sure there are some of you reading this...I think the only solution is for the CM's to either enforce an all sit down or all stand up method...I understand it would be difficult for kids to see when adults are standing up around them, but when people stand up infront of you, and you really don't want to miss the show, the only option is to stand up. Otherwise, it was amazing, way to big to fit on a video anything like actually being there. I like the shooting gallery, haunted mansion, and indiana jones...and well basically everything part.

Comment

Glad you guys liked it!

~

Comment

First off, some of my over 700 photos are up, mostly of the Parade, and some of the fireworks...

As for my impressions, while the Parade of Dreams was much better than PotS, after all I read, i was expecting a bit more WOW factor. The parade was excellent, and I haven't seen a show stop yet (I picked a photo location, so I could get the castle in the background)... but it might have been hyped a bit too much.

All the CM's did a great job, hopefully seeing it again will help, as I couldn't focus that much, since my primary issue was getting photos of the Parade.

As for the fireworks... WOW!!!!!

Need to reboot the computer, so more later....
                                        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X