X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• costume search

Does anyone know if you can find Flora, Fauna, or Merryweather costumes
    anywhere in the Disney empire?
    Each year that I've made costumes for my little niece, I've matched. She was Cinderella, I was the Fairy Godmother...she was Belle, I was Mrs. Potts...
    This year, she and her sister are Ariel and Aurora and I'd rather not dress up as Ursula!
    Any ideas for costuming?

Re: costume search

What about Maleficent or Aurora's Mom, the Queen?

Comment

Have you checked at the Halloween Club next to the 5 at the Camenita exit? That place is huge!

Comment

Actually, I'm more suited to Merryweather. Our body types are very similar - not exactly that of a queen, lol, - and I'm afraid Malefecent would be too scary for her.
        The "Halloween Club" store...do you know if they have a website? I'm in NoCal and can't just jet down the 5 (although if I did that would be a perfect excuse to go a little more south to DL...hmmmmm)

Comment

Oh my god I wish I met you before, my goddaughter was having a princess bday party and she was cinderella I wanted to show up as the fairy god mother and searched everywhere for her costumer but I couldnt find anything.
          Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
          Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

The ursula costume from the disney store is so cute though!
            sigpic
            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I just told my daughter the other day that next year (she wants to be Tinkerbell this year) she should be Sleeping Beauty and I'll be Merryweather. I was thinking I would need to make my costume myself though since I have not been able to find any adult ones.

Enjoying the warmth and sunshine of Phoenix between Disney trips.

Comment

Flora, Fauna and Merriweather costumes have never been made available to my knowledge, but there are three official Maleficent variations available.

There is both a "deluxe" Maleficent and "prestige" Maleficent available at Halloween Club and at the links below - - and yet another version at disneyshopping.com.

Which one do you like the best?

http://disneyshopping.go.com/DSSecti...duct_Id=187592

http://www.costumecraze.com/DISM100.html

http://www.costumecraze.com/DISM09.html

Comment

Originally posted by fairygoodmother View Post
                  The "Halloween Club" store...do you know if they have a website? I'm in NoCal and can't just jet down the 5 (although if I did that would be a perfect excuse to go a little more south to DL...hmmmmm)
                  Not to my knowledge (although they really should), but they do have a phone number 1-800-4-SPOOKY. You could call and ask if they have it. If they can't tell you I can take a look later this month. I'll be stopping there on the way to the park on the 30th.

Comment

I LOVE the fairygoodmother. Yes it is my kids that she has made the costumes for. And not only does she make them beautiful costumes she also dressed up with them. Want to see.......

OK I have to leave my house now before she comes over to get me for posting theese.
                    "You can't judge a book by its cover."
                    "No, but you can tell how much it is going to cost."

Comment

okay, that's it...trouble for you poohnpiglet!

I've decided I'm just going to have to make Merryweather. That is if I have time after Ariel from the Grotto and Aurora!
                      I really do think that Malefecent would be scary, especially considering we will wear these together at a church function. whaddayathink?

*And why did I never get copies of those pics, poohnpiglet??*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X