Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AP Renewal Website

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AP Renewal Website

    For all those who have to renew your AP's in October, make sure you save your mail-in forms. The option for online renewal doesn't reflect the old prices. The renewal page has the NEW prices listed. :rules:




    Is $10 really worth the faster processing????

  • #2
    Re: AP Renewal Website

    Originally posted by CaptPhoebus View Post
    For all those who have to renew your AP's in October, make sure you save your mail-in forms. The option for online renewal doesn't reflect the old prices. The renewal page has the NEW prices listed. :rules:
    Wow, what a bummer that the new prices are up on the renewal page
    Great advice CaptPhoebus on saving your mail-in forms! (... and no I don't think the $10 is worth it ...)

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: AP Renewal Website

      I do have to renew in October and I have the mail-in form in my hot little (well big) hands!

      Faster processing?

      We've renewed by mail and by web-site in the past. Both ways seem to arrive within a week. We are in NorCal, though.

      Thanks for the scoop!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: AP Renewal Website

        Haha I renewed one week before they uped the prices

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: AP Renewal Website

          /\ /\.

          Yeah, isn't it nice to be able to "beat the system" once in a while! LOL

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: AP Renewal Website

            But do we still get $20 off for renewing before the deadline?

            Ta Da!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: AP Renewal Website

              Yes, as long as it is BEFORE the expiration.

              And you get the 20% off discount coupon!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: AP Renewal Website

                Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post
                Yes, as long as it is BEFORE the expiration.

                And you get the 20% off discount coupon!
                20 DOLLARS off right? now 20%?

                Ta Da!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: AP Renewal Website

                  Yep, 20 bucks off the renewal AND a coupon good for a 20% discount in the shops in DL and the World of Disney (and a few other places).

                  Two seperate deals.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: AP Renewal Website

                    Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post
                    Yep, 20 bucks off the renewal AND a coupon good for a 20% discount in the shops in DL and the World of Disney (and a few other places).

                    Two seperate deals.


                    AH ok...yeah, I remember the 20% off coupon...LOVED it..got a HUGE discount on some pins..of course I practically bought out WOD of their pins but hey...got a big chunk of money taken off with my coupon.

                    Ta Da!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: AP Renewal Website

                      How much is it to renew a deluxe.

                      Comment

                      Get Away Today Footer

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X