This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so much anniversary stuff to buy!

:confused: There is sooooo much merch offered and with the frenzy of emotion, not to mention activity, surrounding the celebration---
    What merchandise is worthwhile? what would be worth the splurge? any disneyanna people out there know something I don't? (actually since I know virtually nothing, knowing more is pretty easy!) is anyone else wondering the same?
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

2 words , PERSONAL TASTE
    REMOVE TAG BEFORE FLIGHT

Comment

Check out DisneyDirect.com! Then open your wallet and declare bankrupcy!
      WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

Set of 6 CD's! Still waiting for mine, but have heard it is worth every penny! That is of course if you like Disney music......and who doesn't?
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I think that we will be "earning" a lot of the "free" beach towels that they are giving away with each order.

Comment

time to take out a loan? or perhaps a 2nd mortgage? towels for x-mas gifts!
            Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X