This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Disneyland Podcast

I was looking on iTunes and I was wondering if any of you have a favorite Disneyland Podcast that they would recommend for us to listen to? Thank you for your advice in advance.
    Jeff

Re: A Good Disneyland Podcast

There is a miceclub for ipod users and at least 7 or 8 were listed, possibly more. So far, and this is far from being original, the Official Disneyland Video Podcast is my favorite as they have included behind the scenes footage of Pirates and more recently, Disneyland after hours. Neither of those episodes was very long, but it was neat to see Johnny Depp next to the animatronic Johnny and neat to get a quick glance at Mainstreet with no one on it.

I also subscribe to "Taking Disneyland Home" which offers little commentary but generally pretty good footage of attractions. The "Remember Fireworks" was done very well.

Again, there are about 6 or 7 others that I'll probably add to my ipod soon.

Ron10036 suggested the following:

Originally posted by ron10036

Let's see here.... (picks up iPod....)

1313 South Harbor Radio
    Disney Insider
    Extinct Attractions Podcast
    Magical Theme Park Podcast
    Official Disneyland Resort Podcast
    Park Hopping Podcast
    The Gears Behind the Ears
    The MousePod
    Walt Disney World: Plugged In

Comment

I think 1313 no longer exists. I think Bringing Disneyland Home is awesome!!!! The "Big D in HD" is alright but not enough content. I have also beem disappointed with Above the Firehouse.
      Spoiler
      BURP!

Comment

I'm a big fan of the Official Disneyland Resort Podcast. (For WDW, I like Walt Disney World: Plugged In.)

Comment

Did the WDW official podcast staop after the Everest opening? I haven't seen or heard an episode since!

Comment

For Disneyland I recommend Window to the Magic (http://pbarrie.libsyn.com) and The Meandering Mouse (www.meanderingmouse.com), and for Disneyland discussion Micecast (www.micecast.com) and Imagineering My Way (http://www.imagineeringmyway.com)

Comment

Thanks for the tips, I tried "Bring Home Disneyland" and they were great. I am going to try some of the others next!!!!
              Jeff

Comment

The 2 that I enjoy are...

The Official Disneyland Resort Podcast.
                Magical Theme Park Podcast.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X