Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet and Greet

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Meet and Greet

    Where do Mice Chatters meet up if they are in the park? I keep seeing the hub as the meeting spot, but what time?
    Foolish Mortal
    sigpic

  • #2
    Re: Meet and Greet

    noon at the hub, every Sunday

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Meet and Greet

      Thanks Hakuna Makarla! I guess I will see you on the 8th!
      Foolish Mortal
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Meet and Greet

        Accually every meet they have no matter what day, even sundays is the hub at noon.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Meet and Greet

          Originally posted by doombuggy driver View Post
          Thanks Hakuna Makarla! I guess I will see you on the 8th!
          see you there

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Meet and Greet

            Hey, you know what? we need name tags, I feel bad when I post pics and do not know who the person is in the pic.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Meet and Greet

              Originally posted by barfownz View Post
              Accually every meet they have no matter what day, even sundays is the hub at noon.
              Not all of them are at noon. Our regular Sunday meet is always at noon, but various other meets are posted to the Meets and Events section of the site. Not all of them are on Sunday and many of them are on Friday's after work.

              Hope to see you all at a meet soon. We had several new people join us today. It was wonderful ! ! ! !

              -Dusty
              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

              Find us on Facebook:

              .

              How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,














              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Meet and Greet

                Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                Hey, you know what? we need name tags, I feel bad when I post pics and do not know who the person is in the pic.
                Is this what you were looking for? http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4613

                -Dusty
                MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

                Find us on Facebook:

                .

                How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,














                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Meet and Greet

                  I'll be there on the 30th, Possibly, the biggest MC meet other than July 17th 2005.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Meet and Greet

                    Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                    Is this what you were looking for? http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4613

                    -Dusty
                    wow $19.04 thats way to steep for me
                    nope can not buy one this time around .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Meet and Greet

                      Say, is there anything planned for the 7th & 8th of october? ( gay day in the park

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Meet and Greet

                        Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                        Hey, you know what? we need name tags, I feel bad when I post pics and do not know who the person is in the pic.
                        Yeah... no, I don't do nametags
                        Or introduce myself to people I don't know, just in case we've met before
                        Good morning, son
                        In twenty years from now
                        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                        And I can tell you 'bout today
                        And how I picked you up and everything changed
                        It was pain
                        Sunny days and rain
                        I knew you'd feel the same things...


                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Meet and Greet

                          Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                          Yeah... no, I don't do nametags
                          Or introduce myself to people I don't know, just in case we've met before
                          :lmao: ok, so you do not do name tags and you do not introduce your self either? how do you expect people to know who you are? I love to see the trip reports, but I feel bad if there is someone in the pics that has no name make me feel like that person was left out .
                          ok, so no name tags, but help me to remember people as I am bad on names and do not want to miss anyone in my trip report

                          oh and no pics of me :lmao:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Meet and Greet

                            Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                            :lmao: ok, so you do not do name tags and you do not introduce your self either? how do you expect people to know who you are? I love to see the trip reports, but I feel bad if there is someone in the pics that has no name make me feel like that person was left out .
                            ok, so no name tags, but help me to remember people as I am bad on names and do not want to miss anyone in my trip report

                            oh and no pics of me :lmao:
                            Hey, IndianaJenn knew who I was! Im' bad at names, too, a faces! :lmao: I figure if anyone wants to know who I am, they'll ask! :lol:

                            What? Take lots of pics of you? OKAY!!
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...


                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Meet and Greet

                              I will be studying the pictures from the meets before I go so I will have an idea of who is who. Actually I could probably pick quite a few Micechatters out of a line-up already.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X