Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Critical Disneyland Decisions to be made!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Critical Disneyland Decisions to be made!!

Who would win in a fight between the restless natives on the Jungle Cruise (http://www.disneylandpostcards.com/aljcnatives3.jpg) and the crew of the Wicked Wench on POTC (http://www.disneylandpostcards.com/nospocnew2.jpg)???

I would imagine the Pirates would win..............unless the ghosts from the Haunted Mansion snuck up from behind them with folding chairs. The natives and ghosts formed an alliance back in the mid 70's.
    www.deliciousmayhem.net
    www.kidseatingpaste.com

Comment

The crew of the wicked wench would have to win. After all they do have a giant ship and those poor restless natives our fairly out numbered
      cannons to spears... hmmmm
      boo

Comment

the pirates would win....their weapons are way more advanced

Comment

Ah, but the restless natives would simply have the bubble-blowing Hippos that are under their voodoo control ram the hull of the Wicked Wench and send its scurvy crew down to Davy Jones.

Comment

I think that the pirates would be out numbered by the natives. We don'nt know how many of those natives are lurking in the deep brush of the jungle.

Plus, the natives have Trader Sam on their team.
            Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
            I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Ahhh... one can accomplish anything with trader sam on your side. The infinite amount of shrunken heads alone is invaluable

boo

Comment

It's a tough one...I know. As much as I like the pirates, I'd have to say that the natives would kick some butt. I mean, thos pirates have been shooting at that darn fort for how long?? Close to 50 years now?? And they still haven't gotten them to give up.

Comment

I heard he was the Head Salesman, but he does double duty as the Head Chef as well.

with him on their side I think they'd end up ahead in the end
                  Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                  I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Yes, but all you have to do to defeat the natives is wait for them to lower their spears and turn around.
                    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

It's got to be the Pirates, mate!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
                        I heard he was the Head Salesman, but he does double duty as the Head Chef as well.
                        LMAO!!
                        boo

Comment

I heard rumors that Tom Morrow is organizing all the characters from the east side of the park and training them to be top secret Ninjas. Then when the timing is right they will sneak into every attraction on the west side and quietly murder every character in there.

Comment

Natives have those maneating hippoes ram the boat and eat the pirates.. while the ghosts finnish the pirates off.... natives know vodo and will win!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tech_Disney
                              I heard rumors that Tom Morrow is organizing all the characters from the east side of the park and training them to be top secret Ninjas. Then when the timing is right they will sneak into every attraction on the west side and quietly murder every character in there.
                              Tom Morrow couldn't ninja his way out of a paper bag.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X