This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• claribella's 9/16 Nite Report

I was in Cali for the weekend. I officially drive there on the 29th. I WAS going to go to the Sunday meet but we decided at the last minute to go at 5pm on Saturday. Got just about everything done that was of importance.

After being away from Disneyland since may..I all but kissed the ground as I walked in...

Some pictures. Not many but I know how we ALL love Pictures!

The tower...

Don't take a pic with THIS camera!

Pirates...it was my first ride on the NEW Pirates!

I swear these guys weren't here before!

WHAT! The two pirates at the end forever pushing up the gold is GONE! Well now they can get their rest as Jack took their place.

You guys ever read the little signs in the Splash Mountain line...where here ya go!

And as we were waiting at Hungry Bear back deck to see the Fantasmic Mark Twain go by with all its characters...we ran into Felis Disneylanis, whom I like to call Lucifer (she looks like Lucifer from Cinderella)

That is it for now. Believe me, my reports will be a ton better once I return to Cali for good.

ETA: I have NO idea why these pictures are so big. I resized them on Photobucket but it isn't making the changes here. Sorry.

Re: claribella's 9/16 Nite Report

Those pictures look great (and a good size) to me! Thank you for posting your report! I can't believe we all missed seeing you when you were in the park on Sunday!

Comment

I got pics of the tower for you!!!
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
        Those pictures look great (and a good size) to me! Thank you for posting your report! I can't believe we all missed seeing you when you were in the park on Sunday!

Thanks. I didn't go to the park on Sunday, I went Saturday nite at about 5pm. I had planned on going on Sunday though.

Comment

Haha! Great photos!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Great photos.

I usually don't rely on PhotoBucket for the resizing. I usually resize them first, and then put them on PhotoBucket. My HP Program will do it for me.
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                Great photos.

I usually don't rely on PhotoBucket for the resizing. I usually resize them first, and then put them on PhotoBucket. My HP Program will do it for me.
                Yeah, I have learned that now. It used to work before Photobucket did a re-vamp on their site. I could post big pics then resize later and all those pics change accordingly. Ah well. I learned for my next report what to do!

Comment

:thumbup: Great report claribella, I can't wait for more. From your post, it sounds like you will be returning to CA so I expect regular reports FULL of photos (and updates on Lucifer)!

Comment

Originally posted by LlamaLover View Post
                    :thumbup: Great report claribella, I can't wait for more. From your post, it sounds like you will be returning to CA so I expect regular reports FULL of photos (and updates on Lucifer)!
                    Oh absolutely! *points to siggy* Reports will happen often!

Comment

Originally posted by LlamaLover View Post
                      Wait - I did see the signature, but your location says "Rancho Cucamonga, CA". So are you in California, or outside of California?

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
                        Wait - I did see the signature, but your location says "Rancho Cucamonga, CA". So are you in California, or outside of California?
                        I will be in Rancho Cucamonga when I return. As of this moment, I am in Tacoma Washington but will be driving back to Cali in 10 days.

Comment

:lmao: OH my gosh!!! One of my daughters cats is named Lucifer!!!! And he looks just like that cat!!!! I'd better tell my daughter her cat is moonlighting in Disneyland!

Great pics!!! Sooo looking forward to meeting you in December!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
                            Oh absolutely! *points to siggy* Reports will happen often!

:yea:

Comment

i LOVE!!!! that you posted the splash mountain signs. that's so awesome!! :yea:

i love how "lucifer" came right up to you. these cats sure are daring.
                              kingdom hearts <3er

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X