This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP Fastpass Add On Idea?

Just an idea my wife and I had, since there is so much on this "Stroller" add on. Our thought was would you pay extra on your AP to add on "ALL FASTPASS" to attractions throughout the resort?

What pros and cons do you see to this???

Re: AP Fastpass Add On Idea?

What exactly do you mean? That it would enable holding as many FastPasses as possible or that you wouldn't even need a FastPass ticket?

Comment

no!!! this would ruin the balance as it is...

maybe in off season... but not in on season... imagine how bad it would be with all APs having FPs to everything... because they get one imediately without having to wait for them... (Gold FP)

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
        What exactly do you mean? That it would enable holding as many FastPasses as possible or that you wouldn't even need a FastPass ticket?
        Wouldn't have a fastpass ticket - just swipe your AP to any and all Fastpass attractions.

Again, - this is just something we were talking about. I'm not saying it's good or bad. Just an idea - just a thought and I thought to toss it into the ring and discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
          Wouldn't have a fastpass ticket - just swipe your AP to any and all Fastpass attractions.

Again, - this is just something we were talking about. I'm not saying it's good or bad. Just an idea - just a thought and I thought to toss it into the ring and discuss.
          Swipe it where? You use your AP to get a fastpass as it is. If you mean swipe it as you get to the front of the ride entrance...ok, but what if your time between passes isn't up? Then you have wasted time for those waiting in either line....maybe I'm too blonde and I am not understanding what you mean?
          Katie :yea:
          Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
          :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Bad idea, in my opinion. If anything, I believe that FastPass should be restricted on Annual Passes.

Swipe it where? You use your AP to get a fastpass as it is. If you mean swipe it as you get to the front of the ride entrance...ok, but what if your time between passes isn't up? Then you have wasted time for those waiting in either line....maybe I'm too blonde and I am not understanding what you mean?
            My understanding would be you walk up to the FastPass line, swipe your Annual Pass, and procede on through without any Return Time or wait in between uses.

Comment

Yarrggh, me and me shipmates have always thought a Davy Jones 'locker' pass would make our looting and pilaging easier.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                Bad idea, in my opinion. If anything I believe that FastPass should be restricted on Annual Passes.
                Good point.

Comment

If they were to do this, then they would have to a)limit the number of AP holders that could purchase this and then b)sell it for a huge fee.

i don't think that this would ever work. i mean, there are only so many fp's that are given in a certain day - timeframe, etc. how would you regulate that? you wouldn't be able to at that point. and have a LOT of angry people. ah well. its a nice idea though, just not feasible.
                  kingdom hearts <3er

Comment

Yes. APers should get everything! In fact if you are an AP, you should get to go to the front of the line and ride as many times as you want.

And free ice cream too! And a churro. And a Dole whip. And a hand stamp.
                    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

OMG>...that would be a horrible idea...AP's do not deserve any more special treatment...in fact they are not any different from normal guests...except the fact that they are more annoying and they think they can break the rules because they have "annual passes"...
                      Went to a party the other night
                      All the ladies were treating me right
                      Moving my feet to the disco beat
                      How in the world could I keep my seat
                      All of a sudden I began to change
                      I was on the dance floor acting strange
                      Flapping my arms I began to cluck
                      Look at me..I'm the disco duck

"Do the Disco Duck!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Duck View Post
                        OMG>...that would be a horrible idea...AP's do not deserve any more special treatment...in fact they are not any different from normal guests...except the fact that they are more annoying and they think they can break the rules because they have "annual passes"...

Oh boy. Why do I get the feeling that a beat down is coming.

IMHO I don't feel that APs need the extra fastpasses. Let's keep the playing field level with the tourists and day guests.

Comment

My AP already works for the FP's (as does everyone's).

Do you mean the unlimited ones (multiple FP's at one time) like you get from AAA? Or use the AP as a FP with no wait time?

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post

IMHO I don't feel that APs need the extra fastpasses. Let's keep the playing field level with the tourists and day guests.
                            Agreed.
                            "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post

Yep, time to get the chips and salsa!

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post
                                Yep, time to get the chips and salsa!

I'll make some popcorn.

Comment

We're as annoying as your post.
                                  sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Actually this post proves the point I'm about to make. There are TONS of AP haters out there thinking that we ALL (underline A-L-L) act as stated above.

If APer's recieved special Fast Pass treatment, the hate would be so thick you could chop it with a knife! Which is why I don't think that would be a good idea.

Oh and FYI, that is a large brush you are making that sweep with Disco Duck.

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas View Post
                                      We're as annoying as your post.
                                      Every last one of us.
                                      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
                                        Every last one of us.
                                        Yup we all just LOVE to talk on the rides and take Flash Photography...yeah... :croll:

Ta Da!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X