This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holiday Mansion

October 4th... so close yet so far away. Getting AP's for the first time!

Comment

I peeked in today. The coffin sleigh is on the lawn (for right now I'm guessing) and Jack (hey that's my name!) was sitting on top of the wall where the main gate is at. Sorry, didn't take a picture of it.
      -Jack :geek:
      Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

I've liked some of the coins and patches that they were giving away at French Market in the past, but am I the only one completely not whelmed by the coins this time around? We may end up with one since we'll probably eat there once, but in and of themselves, the coins are not an incentive for me to eat there. The new chicken dish sounds like something I need to try though.

Comment

Why don't they just sell the coins seperately?! The food there is terrible, and not worth the money. If I ever got one of the coins, I'd just buy $30 worth of food, keep the coin, and toss the food away (except for the soda). Either that, or I'd offer to buy passerby(s) $30 worth of lunch for them as long as I could keep the coin. But then, is the coin really worth $30? Maybe more like $20.
          Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

$30 for a coin? Yikes. Too rich for my blood. My sis will undoubtably get one as she gets the patches every year.
            She and me will be in Disneyland first week of october and can hardly wait to get there! I too will be an AP Holder for the first time. Yay!
            Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

^horray, another Renoite. too bad we'll miss you at DLR, me and my husband will be there the 12th thru the 19th

we'll be there spending 30bucks for coins...my husband is such a sucker for coins
              Will there be screams when the sun sets,
              -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
              elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
              Originally posted by pratt55
              Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by Trader Sam View Post
                Why don't they just sell the coins seperately?!
                Because the point of it is that they want you to spend money at the restaurant. If they just sell the coin, it's just merchandise as opposed to foods.

Comment

Last edited by RenMan; 09-26-2006, 10:58 AM. Reason: starting new thread

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasmico! View Post
                    I too will be an AP Holder for the first time. Yay!
                    Congrats!!! WooHoo! You are now an AP Holder!! :yea:

Happiest Memories on Earth!

Comment

I think it would be sweet if they made the mansion like halloween town for this coming month then change it to the Christmas edition for the holidays. It is a bit early to see anything christmas. Only a dream but maybe??????? I will be checking things out this weekend.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X