This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle Crown Pins

Tonight on Ebay I found the most lovely pins based on the crowns on the Castle. I loved that part of the 50th and the pins are just awesome. They are a WDI release - I was wondering if anyone knew anything more about them. When were they released and if anyone knew a better place then ebay to get them. I found a pin for all the crowns except the Electric Light Parade Crown - wonder if it hasn't been relased yet. They are very unique though very cool. Thanks!

Re: Castle Crown Pins

Yes the last pin has not been released yet. I love them all. They are sold at Mickey's Of Glendale at Imagineering. One can only buy them if one is a Cast Member or with a CM.

In case no one knows what they look like here is the last one
    the Indy snakes design. The pin theme is the 40th anniversary and the opening of Indiana Jones attraction.

Mickey:
    Rockets for Tomorrowland or Buzz Lightyear: Tinkerbell:

Aprille :-)

Comment

thanks for posting, those are neat.
      do you have a pic of the 5th one? (there were 5 designs if I'm not mistaken)

ETA (duh, probably no pic if it hasn't been released yet...) Anyhoo, cool, can't wait to see the last one

Comment

Oooh thank you for your info! Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by prillzilla View Post
          ...Tinkerbell:
          ooooo i want that one

does anyone know where i can get it??

Comment

Due to my rampant "collector disease" I've avoided pin collecting! Those are really pretty pins, though.

Wait a little while and you may be able to buy the original crowns on eBay!
            "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
            -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X