Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Privacy Policy and Terms of Use

Please review MiceChat's updated Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Links are provided at the bottom of the page. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

MiceChat Forums Retheme

Hello Folks,

Delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances our presentation of "MiceChat Forum Makeover" has been delayed till next weekend.

MiceChat Forums will be going through a design change and much needed update. This update will give a more modern look as well as bring in mobile viewing options. So you may see the forums looking strange as we implement the new look.

Thank you all, and happy MiceChatting!
See more
See less

Possible Fireworks tonight! 5/3 Tuesday

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Fireworks tonight! 5/3 Tuesday

Just spoke with a guest relations Cast Member, and she says that they cannot say if there are going to be fireworks tonight, but... when I asked if it would be benificial to be in the park tonight around 8:30, she said "It probably would".

Yes, I know this is not definitive, but hey, its the best answer I had all day.

Spiffy!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Comment

Wonder if I'l be able to see it from my place. On clear nights, I usually can.
      "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Sweet, someone pull out their video camera!

Comment

Isnt it the decorate the castle night tonight for media tomorrow?

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
          ~

Comment

Working...
          X