This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jungle Cruise open?

I thought this wasn't open till thursday? MintCrocidile has got some pictures up on the miboards, and he's on the ride. Anyone know about this?

Soft opening I would assume ... so the skippers could get used to their new speeches and so they could test some of the new effects.
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Wasn't open yesterday!

Comment

Ahk, link please!

Comment

The new pirrahanas look amazing!

Comment

Sorry, for some reason that page won't open. Not sure if it's my computer or not. Go to miboards.com, select the disneyland general discussion, and there should be a thread about the Jungle Cruise. The pictures are on the last two pages. If I can get their website to open, I'll post the link.

The pirahnas look sweet, I can barely recognize any of this ride.

Comment

I think the site is down, it won't work for me either
              Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
              I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
              ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

actually.. probably from everyone and their mother using the bandwith from their video to see them.....

Page 1 (post 50) http://www.miboards.com/forums/showp...9&postcount=50

Page 2 (post 51) http://www.miboards.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=51

Page 3 (post 52)http://www.miboards.com/forums/showp...3&postcount=52

Comment

Hey! You Leave My Mom Outta This!

Comment

Yeah, the darn pages are taking forever to load...the suspense is killing me x_x

and thank you
                    Last edited by pineapplewhipaddict; 05-03-2005, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Thanks figment, you beat me to it.

Comment

How do you guys feel about...trader sam? Idk, I mean it's politically correct now and all, but I'm gonna miss that mask...

Comment

I miss the mask too .

But I'd willingly trade it for all the great changes they made!

By the way, I'm not sure that Trader Sam was changed to be politically correct, but rather he was changed as a part of the effort to make the entire ride more realistic. Does that make sense to anyone?

Comment

Can someone summarize what is new and what is gone in a list.

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict
                              How do you guys feel about...trader sam? Idk, I mean it's politically correct now and all, but I'm gonna miss that mask...
                              The original Trader Sam did not have a mask in 1955. He looked very much like the new one. I'm not sure when the mask was added, probably around the time of the African Veldt.

Comment

They Took My Mask!
                                Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Trader Sam
                                  They Took My Mask!
                                  :lol: I wish they would sell it on ebay
                                  Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                                  I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                                  ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

They Took My Mask!
                                    lmao!

Ah, I didn't know it wasn't there originally.

Nevertheless, I do love the changes they have made!

I'm just wondering where that mask is...like said above, people, keep checking ebay!

Comment

Great. Now everyone will recognize me, and will want my autograph. Thanks, Disney!

I wonder what type of impact this will have on business.
                                      Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

Great. Now everyone will recognize me, and will want my autograph. Thanks, Disney!

I wonder what type of impact this will have on business.
                                        I was looking into getting rid of my head. I was wondering if I could possibly get three of yours intead of just two in exchange?
                                        Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                                        Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                                        May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X