• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clara
    replied
    Re: Halloween Parade/Calvacade...

Originally posted by ALIASd View Post
    Maybe you've heard of it's more popular cousin - cavalcade.
    Hah could be...at least I can make some balloon Aminals!

Leave a comment:

• ALIASd
    replied

Originally posted by claribella View Post
    Calvacade, that is an awesome word and I wonder why I've never heard of it before!
    Maybe you've heard of it's more popular cousin - cavalcade.

Leave a comment:

• tcsnwhite
    replied

I believe a parade and fireworks for Halloween will be added in a couple years. The whole Halloweentime season and the Halloween Treat are going to be built up and tweaked over the next several years until it becomes a real bonified 'season' for the Resort.

Leave a comment:

• RobotMirror
    replied

Check the Disneyland resort calendar - there's no Halloween parade as part of the new "Halloweentime" events.

Leave a comment:

• almandot
    replied

Nope. We're the only Disney resort not to get a halloween parade. And they cut our fireworks. Aren't we lucky? =D

p.s. if anyone videotaped the end of last year's halloween treat at DCA, I'd love to talk to you. I left early to watch fantasmic so I missed it. The song they used is from a past tokyo halloween parade but wdw did a version of it for their halloween preparade and I want to know which of those versions DCA used heh.

Leave a comment:

• clara
    replied

Originally posted by DisneyFunGuy View Post
    Does anyone know if either Disneyland or DCA will have some form of a parade or calvacade that will be themed around the Halloween event?

I remember last year at Mickey's Halloween Treat (DCA) , at the end of the night, they had a very cool calvacade. And they had this awesome themed music set to it as well.

I hope they do something like that this year for the whole event they're doing...it would be a nice touch!
    Calvacade, that is an awesome word and I wonder why I've never heard of it before!

The only "parade" I remember at the Halloween Treat at DCA last year was a portable stage and the characters and CM's in a circle in front of it and the kids dancing and playing hulahoop. It was not a parade in the sense that it moved down the walkway.

But a Halloween parade would be great!

Leave a comment:

• DisneyFunGuy
    started a topic Halloween Parade/Calvacade...

Halloween Parade/Calvacade...

Does anyone know if either Disneyland or DCA will have some form of a parade or calvacade that will be themed around the Halloween event?

I remember last year at Mickey's Halloween Treat (DCA) , at the end of the night, they had a very cool calvacade. And they had this awesome themed music set to it as well.

I hope they do something like that this year for the whole event they're doing...it would be a nice touch!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X