Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

pictures from Disney Chick

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures from Disney Chick

She was in Disneyland earlier this year from England. She's getting used to posting, so I told her I'd post her pics for her!!

"We stayed for just under 3 weeks, at the Radisson, Maingate. I WOULD CERTAINLY NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE!!!!"
    "I had what I believe to be a bullet hole in my window, and two pieces of patched carpet from what I can only conclude was the result of the gun shot. The beds were stained, towels dirty and often not replaced, or taken and no new ones left. We all were very ill after eating in the restaurant."
    "and the bullet hole in my hotel window, complete with drinking straw through it. As far as I know the straw may still be there it was there fro 11 days of our stay!!"

My hubbie and niece, my son and my Mum Downtown Disney!

Me , my sis and Jack Sparrow, my kids at day nursery now truly believe I am a pirate!!
    (sorry, I don't know which one is Disney Chick)

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Re: pictures from Disney Chick

decisions at the Rainforest

my son talking about treasure with Cap'n Jack

My niece hugging Mickey (isn't this one TOO CUTE??)

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

Great pics!

You must feel honored...Yours is the first pic of Jack that I have seen with him just standing there. Usually pics have to be taken while he is staggering around the Park! (I know ours were)

The sections of replaced carpet were probably a result of the original pieces being removed as evidence. Why replace the entire rooms' carpeting when a few patches will do??? LOL

Comment

Disney Chick whereever you are...

I love your son's FMA shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexLoup View Post
          Disney Chick whereever you are...

I love your son's FMA shirt.

I know you...
          -Jack :geek:
          Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Ooooh! I wanna stay in a crime scene!

Comment

I see an opportunity for a themed room!

And of course, at a premium rate! LOL

"Yes, I'd like to stay in the homocide suite, please". Sure, that will be $295/night. "I'll take it!"

Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has put a new slant on the holiday. A themed room at rock bottom prices, who would have thought?

We are looking forward to going back soon, anyone any good ideas on decent hotels on the DL "strip"???

Comment

Originally posted by tassie View Post
                  "We stayed for just under 3 weeks, at the Radisson, Maingate. I WOULD CERTAINLY NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE!!!!""I had what I believe to be a bullet hole in my window, and two pieces of patched carpet from what I can only conclude was the result of the gun shot. The beds were stained, towels dirty and often not replaced, or taken and no new ones left. We all were very ill after eating in the restaurant."
                  "and the bullet hole in my hotel window, complete with drinking straw through it. As far as I know the straw may still be there it was there fro 11 days of our stay!!"

Why on earth didn't you ask for a new room or change hotels? Just wondering
                  sigpicMinnietoo

Comment

We did phone our rep on their "EMERGENCY NUMBER"!! We are still waiting for them to get in touch!!

It's just a good job we could all laugh about it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tassie View Post

(sorry, I don't know which one is Disney Chick)

which one is YOU??????

Charles M. Schulz

Comment

Originally posted by disney chick View Post
                        We did phone our rep on their "EMERGENCY NUMBER"!! We are still waiting for them to get in touch!!

It's just a good job we could all laugh about it!!!
                        OMG - you have a fantastic attitude and great sense of humor. I love your postive outlook on life - you didn't let you room conditions impact your trip. :thumbup:
                        sigpicMinnietoo

Comment

I can't speak for Disney Chick, but I know with us, we are coming from Australia, and everything is pre-booked and pre-paid, and I wouldn't even think about moving and paying AGAIN somewhere else, without getting my money back first!

Charles M. Schulz

Comment

BTW I am the one wearing the longer blue skirt!!

It was my ultimate goal throughout the vacation to get my pic with Cap'n Jack!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X