Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Sam's 9/20 trip report with pics.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam's 9/20 trip report with pics.

Well friends I got bored yesterday so I went to Dland for a bit....

Well needless to say it was a nice and very light day...

It was pretty funy when I walked on to Main street I saw people crowed around the bus on main street so I went and took a look...

Very cool photo op. Well the wait times were nothing...
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Re: Sam's 9/20 trip report with pics.

I'm so glad I went yesterday. 5 minutes for everything, too awesome. Nice pics by the way!
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Look at the masses of people!

Oh YEAH! lol
      Any ways as you can see it was a light day. And then once I turned around from this pic....

Jack is back! Then I went to tomorrow land where I walked on Space which was nice then as I walked out I saw another crowd so i stop and look what I saw...

Whos that!?!?!?!?

Oh its push!

Comment

Nice! I need to take a day off and go.

Oh did I say that out loud?
        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Great pics Sam thanks. I love it when it's deserted in the park.

Comment

Thanks so much!

Ta Da!

Comment

Those pictures are great! Especially of Pluto and Goofy, those two seem to be the most interesting characters inside Tomorrowland. I saw them dancing around with B'rer Fox & B'rer Bear back during the summer in the Tomorrowland Terrace dancing it up to disco music. These pictures you took just show that you can have a lot of fun being in costume.
              http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
              www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
              http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Well then I jut had to take this pic

and this one...

and this one .......

Then I headed to DCA where it seemed way more busy than D land at least near Condor flatts... Scremin' was running and then I got this pic...

Well I did head back to D-land for a few went on star tours too see this sadness....

BOTH ROBOT AA's were broken!!!!!!! Oh well other then that it was a great day I enjoyed myself a bunch! Hope to see everyone on sunday.

THE END!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys sorry I did not thank you right away I had to leave. IT was a very nice and quiet day!

Comment

It looked perfect - thanks for sharing and making me wish I could go sooner and more often!
                    sigpic
                    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Awesome photos!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        Well I did head back to D-land for a few went on star tours too see this sadness....

BOTH ROBOT AA's were broken!!!!!!!
                        awww...that's sad! i kinda like them...hopefully they'll get fixed soon!
                        A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                        :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

yeah I was lie whoa they arent working.... their sound was on though so it was sorta scary! lol

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                            Awesome photos!

Bah my camera is old old old 4 mega pixels not the greatest but I try!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                              yeah I was lie whoa they arent working.... their sound was on though so it was sorta scary! lol
                              :lol:

that is kinda scary and yet really funny!
                              A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                              :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X